PDA

View Full Version : Fritz and the Flower Pot

fritz03
08-09-2005, 09:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/flowerpot.jpg Here is fritz trying to get his nose in the flower pot..fortunately,no dirt or flowers in it.Dad thought he lost fritz this morning.He got out the back door with dad and he thought he may have got out the gate.Then he asked momif fritz in here and he wasn't,so i had to get out of bed in Pajamas to look for him.Didn't find find out there,them mom called me and she had found him behind the gazebo trying to eat leaves off of flowers.Apparently the treats that his Aunties had given him had cheese in it and he brought it up in the living room and wasn't feeling too perky the rest of the day.he's okay now and is snoozing in mom's chair in the living room.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Fritz, you do make me smile with your antics.......have to be careful what you eat though sweetie, we don't want you being poorly again

Daisy and Delilah
08-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Fritz, the panic at your house this morning must have been terribly upsetting. We can't imagine you ever being gone Fritzie! Hopefully, you and all the family have settled down now. Thank goodness you're okay little man. You really had great fun on that table didn't you Fritz? Just one fun thing right after another:D We aren't too happy that you're not feeling well Fritz. It was probably that rich food again eh? Don't worry Fritz, you'll be better tomorrow. Be a good boy as always and please don't scare the family again:)

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

elizabethann
08-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Hahahahahaha! Fritz, I have to stop opening your threads at work. I just laugh and laugh. Your crack me up so bad!

And I can just picture you behind the gazeebo this morning, laughing your fluffy head off as your family was frantically calling for you! You little devil!

Kisses to you cutie pie!

jesse_3
08-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Fritz is soooo handsome and adorable! You are too cute, and you have wonderful tricks;)

Steph and Jes