PDA

View Full Version : Movies or Music

Zany_girlie
08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Are you a movie or a music person. i think im more of a music perso i really enjoy listening to some good tunes!!!:)

finn's mom
08-08-2005, 08:44 PM
I wish I could vote, but, there's absolutely no way I could. I am such a movie/music person, there's really no comparison or separation of the two for me. :)

cloverfdx
08-09-2005, 01:49 AM
Definitely music, Movies bore me (Well most anyway).

Bigyummydog
08-09-2005, 07:18 AM
I loooooooove music. It makes me feel great. But movies, ohhhh, they just do it for me. I have a collection you wouldn't believe. Everyone always knows what to get me for presents.

catnapper
08-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Neither. I only listen to the radio when REALLY bored or someone else is with me and insists on turning it on. I consider music noise pollution when I'm trying to work or concentrate.

Movies are generally too long for me. I can't sit through something that long, unless I'm actively involve - like reading a book or drawing. I can sit forever and do those things. But sit to watch a movie? I get up a hundred times just to DO something.

sirrahbed
08-09-2005, 08:27 AM
I LOVE movies and tend to watch those based on books I have read - or musicals. Then, I will get the soundtrack and listen to that - so separating the two IS hard. Right now I adore the soundtrack of Phantom of the Opera

joanofark
08-09-2005, 11:31 AM
I voted music but I LOVE movies also:)

Anita Cholaine
08-09-2005, 02:03 PM
I cant vote... They are so different things, so I love both of them...:)

ParNone
08-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Between Movies and Music, it's definitely Music for me. My Music CD collection is easily 5 times bigger then my Movie DVD/Video collection. I also, love to sing so much and can't imagine my life without Music in it. I can listen to a song over and over and over, just to sing a certain note, because I love the sound of it so much.

Now if it had been between Music and TV, that might have been a lil' harder for me. Because I always begin my day with watching a rerun of some of my favorite comedies. So that my day starts off with laughter. Designing Women is one of the main stays of my morning viewing.

Par...

Suki Wingy
08-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Music because if there is any flaw in the plot I usually catch it and either get confussed or start thinking about how they made the special effects.