PDA

View Full Version : Yummy chocolate and a chance to win ..

ChrisH
08-08-2005, 03:58 PM
.. a trip to the U.S.A! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/wonkachocolate.jpg

Problem is that my quest for a golden ticket may mean my being forced to eat a whole lot of chocolate. *sigh* ;) :D

luvofallhorses
08-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Good luck! I couldn't win because I already live in the USA :p

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Same here, I am all ready in the US;)

Steph and Jes

Killearn Kitties
08-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Oh, well nightmare, Chris!!!!! How are you going to cope with eating all that extra chocolate??! :eek:

Let me know what I need to eat and I'll send you the wrappers with the forms! :D

carole
08-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Hmm strangley enough I found two empty wrappers lying around my house too, now I wonder who ate those, I suspect a young lady called Melissa, yep tis a shame having to actually eat the chocolate, I mean that is so unfair lol, chuckle, chuckle.

Have you tried the willie wonka hats with nerds in them,going to get some for Melissa's birthday party.? not sure if you can win a golden ticket in those packets though.:)

Laura's Babies
08-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Yea, we could HELP you eat ALLLLLLL that chocolate so you won't have to force yourself..........:rolleyes:

Ginger's Mom
08-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Yes, I was going to offer that, too. Chris, just because we would like so much to have you come over for a visit, I will offer my services as official chocolate eater. Got any more? ;)

Zany_girlie
08-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Hey good luck that is alot of chocolate but yeah we could always give you alittle help.......;)

Lexi_Lover
08-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Chris, what are you doing hoggin' it all over there. Share some with PET TALK! :D :D :D

carole
08-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Our winning gold ticket up for grabs is for a trip to UK, now I just have to be the one to find it.:)

slick
08-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Come on now Chris. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!!;) :D

gini
08-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Look Chris, I will eat the chocolate and you read the wrapper to see if you have won - how's that?

ChrisH
08-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Oh, gosh, how kind of you all to want to help! But thanks all the same, I think I will be able to manage. :D :D

anna_66
08-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH
Oh, gosh, how kind of you all to want to help! But thanks all the same, I think I will be able to manage. :D :D
Dang, I was going to offer to help:D

Hope you find that ticket!!!

ChrisH
08-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Two more to have to get through. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/wonkachoc.jpg

No gold ticket, yet. :( :)

slick
08-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Does that mean you will have to buy more??? ;) :D

gini
08-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Oh Chris, you poor thing...........my heart goes out to you making such a sacrifice.:D :D

carole
08-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Chris I just had one of those willa wonka hats with nerds in them, I spotted them being sold individually for 50 cents, so told hubby when he went to exchange something I had bought there last night to pick up one each for us, they were devine, sort of sweet and sour if ya know what I mean, there is going to be a packet or two lying around here for my daughter's 13th birthday party, hopefully a gold ticket might be in one of them.

GOOD LUCK in obtaining your gold ticket, geez the things we girls have to do, the sacrifices we have to make, I mean eating all that disgusting tasting chocolate, such an ordeal LOL,:D I say bring em on.

Ginger's Mom
08-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Wait Chris, you still have two candy bars left from the 8th? *sighs and shakes head* They wouldn't even have made it until I finished posting about them. You better get eating, lady, we want you to come over for a visit. ;)

ChrisH
08-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Ginger's Mom
Wait Chris, you still have two candy bars left from the 8th? *sighs and shakes head* They wouldn't even have made it until I finished posting about them. You better get eating, lady, we want you to come over for a visit. ;)
Gosh, no! I bought those yesterday! The ones from Monday are all gone!
Monday's were the single bar Nutty Crunch Surprise and the Fruity Wobble drops. The ones I got yesterday are the big 20 piece Nutty Crunch Surprise and a single bar of Whipple Scrumptious Fudgemallow delight! :D

Originally posted by carole
Chris I just had one of those willa wonka hats with nerds in them, I spotted them being sold individually for 50 cents, so told hubby when he went to exchange something I had bought there last night to pick up one each for us, they were devine, sort of sweet and sour if ya know what I mean, there is going to be a packet or two lying around here for my daughter's 13th birthday party, hopefully a gold ticket might be in one of them. Carole, I've never seen those (don't get out much :) ) but they sound scrumptious!
GOOD LUCK in obtaining your gold ticket, geez the things we girls have to do, the sacrifices we have to make, I mean eating all that disgusting tasting chocolate, such an ordeal LOL, I say bring em on.
Oh, I so agree! :D And Much Good Luck to you too!

Originally posted by Gini
Oh Chris, you poor thing...........my heart goes out to you making such a sacrifice.
Why, thank you Mz Gini. :D
Originally posted by slick
Does that mean you will have to buy more???
Oh, yes, Mz slick, 'fraid so! :D

gini
08-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Look Chris, we could do without all of the descriptions.........like Fudgemallow Delight!:D :D

It isn't nice for you to make me drool all over my keyboard!:)

dukedogsmom
08-11-2005, 11:18 AM
That fudge marshmallow thing sounds delicious! I don't think we can get those over here. I would gladly eat that chocolate for you. Should we start a fund for you to make it to the U.S.?

ChrisH
08-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by gini
Look Chris, we could do without all of the descriptions.........like Fudgemallow Delight!:D :D
It isn't nice for you to make me drool all over my keyboard!:)
Oops, sorry Gini! (hee hee)

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That fudge marshmallow thing sounds delicious!
mmmmm,yes, Val, it truly was!!
I would gladly eat that chocolate for you. Should we start a fund for you to make it to the U.S.?
What a good idea ... on second thoughts maybe not, on account the chocolate would be all gone by the time I get there. :D