PDA

View Full Version : An update for those who wanted it...

Lexi_Lover
08-08-2005, 01:45 PM
For all those PMs, wishes, prayers & hugs. I finally can say that my parents and I are happy once again! :D Actually, ever since that fight we had, we've been closer then ever! I love them, no matter what, I know it sounds weird and stupid. But there are going to be fights, there are going to be bad times. Even though hitting WAS NOT the answer...my mother stopped as soon as I told her. My dad never got the point, but we've been talking a lot lately and we finally have formed a bond. I know it seems WAY to early and its all a hoax, but its not, its what I call myself strong. Just being able to do everything I tried has made me a better person I find. So to all of those that stuck by my side during these hard times, praying for things to get better, hugs for cheering up and many well wishes for the future THANK YOU! :D

All my love,
Paula:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-08-2005, 01:47 PM
I wish the best for your whole family. Good luck and stay happy.

luvofallhorses
08-08-2005, 01:50 PM
That's great to hear :) ((hugs)) We love you, Paula :)

Krista and the furbabies :)

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 02:50 PM
I feel bad, I must not have caught this before. I am glad for your parents that they are working things out BIG HUGS!!!!

Steph and Jes

catnapper
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
That sounds great! Its not weird or stupid to hate your parents. We are all human and make mistakes. They made their share, yet deserve love anyway. You're a great daugther!

Lexi_Lover
08-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Thanks everybody! Today was a really fun day, my dad and I went fishing with our cousins and we had a lot of fun! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-08-2005, 06:39 PM
That's great Paula!! The best news I've heard in a long time!!:D (I found a comp on vacation if you're wondering);)
Luv ya!;)
Katie, Blazer, Dom, Fizz and Coral!:D