PDA

View Full Version : TO: Get-down-from-there-Juni

Edwina's Secretary
08-08-2005, 01:34 PM

Look what they have done now!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

A new door with extra thick mesh AND a pet guard.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/pe9b157baa12e56adbc222e9658e1811d/f2e9ead2.jpg

And I hear they got the idea from your meowmie!!!

I say we find out how Striker did it and plan a revolution!

Comrade Eddie

Barbara
08-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Juni-get-down and Eddie-get-in- names that will be as famous as Bonnie and Clyde:D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Looks like they fixed your wagon for you, sir, right and proper. Now be good!!! No munching or clawing or chewing allowed if you ever hope to go outside again during any of your 9 life times!!! ;)

sirrahbed
08-08-2005, 02:20 PM
How funny! CCL and I were just talking on the phone the other day about "Robbiegetdown" and "Leroystopthat":D

The door is really a great idea I think. (Sorry Get-Back-in-There Eddie:rolleyes: )

skneisel74
08-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Juni,
We know how it feels, we too have been blocked from the great outdoors. Meowmie keeps telling us it is for our own good. HA shows how much more intelligent we are then her. There are great things outside. Now we just, lay in the sun spots that force their way through the curtians, and try to fit our bodies in those tiny little window sills so that we can pretend that we are not being held hostage ( for our own good ). Best to make light of our dark situations.

Maggi, Jazzi and Stormi

sasvermont
08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Juni here. Our Mom let us ALL go outside for about an hour over the weekend. Lucy and I had the most fun and Miley and Chloe stayed near the porch so they could run back in if anything frightened them.

Lucy and I ran around like wild cats for the short time we were out. Lucy was behaving nicely and I was running around like a fool. Once I got very near the paved road and my Mom yelled at me. Didn't bother me though. She yells at me all the time.

I have managed to work one little section of the new screening so that there is an opening for a paw. My Mom said she needs to re-staple the area so that I don't get more than just one paw in it!

Eddie, why don't you try working on a window screen? It looks like the door is secure now. Such a shame. You worked so hard on the door earlier in the month.

Love,
Juni-get-down

Barbara
08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Do I hear some romantic sounds in here?:D

Eddie be careful! You are flirting with an Aby girl:D

Vio&Juni
08-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Romance?...

Two young non-conformists trying to escape from parental supervision?

momoffuzzyfaces
08-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Romance?...

Two young non-conformists trying to escape from parental supervision? Sounds like "Romeo and Juilette" to me! ;)

catland
08-08-2005, 03:50 PM
aww - poor get-back-in-there Eddie. Jan get-off-the-table feels your pain.

Killearn Kitties
08-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Aww, poor Eddie!!! Are you missing all your aunties? Would you like us to come back and take turns at walking you outside? :D

Lightning SuperCat
08-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Juni and Eddie,
I know how you feel. I like to run around like a maniac, too Juni. they never appreciate our curiosty and are always yelling at us!
Eddie, I already told you about how I try to rip open the screen to go to the back room, and what to do about clipping nails. Since they keep fixing the screen, I found out how to knock the screen off the track.

From,
Lightning :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Dear Juni-get-down,

You won't believe this....but there aren't any window screens I can get to in this house! Here in Cal-e-forn-i-a all the windows have shutters. It is hard work just to look out between the slats! HH and I get to go outside most every day....with those silly harnesses. But I am not giving up....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/pc1461299a01d28692b4467667e7fe7bd/f2e9249f.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/p15c74e1dc6e8455cc20973d8ef269726/f2e92456.jpg

I think I can, I think I can......

Intently yours,

Eddie

catmandu
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
JJJ3,YOUR BROTHER,IN LAW,SAYS,THAT THE EASIEST THING,TO DO,IS TO STAY,ON THIER BLIND SIDE,WHEN THEY OPEN,THE DOOR,TO GET IN,AND RUN,LIKE HELL.
THAT WORKS,FOR ME.
AND DAD,IS TOO OLD,TO CATCH ME,AND HE KNOWS,THAT EVENTUALLY I WILL SHOW,UP,AFTER HE SHAKES,MY POUCH,OF WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS,HARD ENOUGH!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/MEEZ5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos822.jpg

slick
08-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Well, since I witnessed first-hand the damage you did to that last screen, this one had better hold you in. No sense trying, Sir. Ain't gonna work. :p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naw-tee Eddie! Just how many times do you need to get grounded before you realize those silly harnesses are a god-send for naw-tee kitties like you?

Fortunately, it appears that even if you can tear this screen, that metal will do a number on your claws before you do a number on it. ;)

Now tell me, just what's so bad about being inside anyway?;) :rolleyes: :D

ramanth
08-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you caught him in the act of trying to get past the new defense! :eek: :D

orangemm
08-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Talk about determined!! That's a cat with a mission!

Randi
08-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Yes, talk about determined! :rolleyes:

Eddie, that new screen looks pretty solid, so I'm sure you're gonna break your nails soon, and I advise you not to try with your teeth - you might get stuck! :eek:

I'll gladly come back and take you for walks! :D

Vio&Juni
08-09-2005, 12:02 PM
I wish some of my co-workers were as determined as Eddie in achieving their goals, or at least in doing their jobs (if they don't have any goals).

Edwina's Secretary
08-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh how I wish I knew how to use the video on my camera. Poor Eddie does a 360 degree roll trying to get the screen open.

Then he looks at me as if to say...."Well, that was good exercise!"

Killearn Kitties
08-12-2005, 02:56 PM
You will have to find the manual for your camera! We have to see Eddie somersaulting, we just have to! :D