PDA

View Full Version : Guess what happened next....

catnapper
08-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Hmmm... last night all kitties were on the bed getting treats. Once the treats were done being dispensed, kitties hung out on the bed playing and being NICE to each other.

Next thing I know - this is the scene.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/runningdad/mystery.jpg

Anybody care to guess what happened? Who did what? :D

There are lots of clues in the picture.... Harry's posture, the feather toy, Nicki's tail, Abby's glowing eyes, Pouncer's open mouth. Anybody game to guess which clues put together the crime? ;) Anybody guess what the crime WAS?

catlover4ever
08-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Here's my guess.....Pouncer was playing with the toys and Nikki's tail wagged and flung the toy over to Harry who in turn decided that he would play with the toy too. Pouncer got very upset by this, he gave Harry a piece of his mind as he left and took off.

And Abby is Miss Innocent. ......... Am I close???

catnapper
08-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Close.... but not quite there. You got all of the elements in! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Hmmm...my guess is about the same as Meg's, except maybe Nicki's tail wagged and hit Pouncer who thought it was Abbey attacking him, so he gave Harry a piece of his mind and left under loud protests. :D

catmandu
08-08-2005, 12:40 PM
MY GUESS,WOULD BE THAT POUNCER,MADE A BEE LINE,FOR NICKIS TAIL,AND THAT SHE DID NOT CARE,FOR THAT,AND A FURRY DONNEY BROOK,BROKE OUT.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AM I CLOSE?????????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/MEEZ5.jpg

jenluckenbach
08-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Grant farted???

Barbara
08-08-2005, 01:40 PM
It's too complicated for me but I can see that Harry wanted to have the toy? Nicki's tail? and was distracted by Pouncer.

kittycats_delight
08-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Grant farted???

LMAO....Jen you are bad. Sounds like something my hubby would do.

skneisel74
08-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!

catnapper
08-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Jen!!! Grant was no where near this incident! LOL

Have I made everyone guess long enough? :D

Here's the set up for what happened moments before the picture was taken:
1) Harry was quite content to be playing with the feather toy.
2) Nicki was quite content to sit on the bed with all those cats -- MIRACLE!
3) Abby was on "Pouncer's chair" tempting fate because Pouncer was in the room at the same time.
4) Pouncer was sniffing the sheets for any unclaimed treats.

What happened next????

;)

DogLover9501
08-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh, the suspense!

Kim, I've been thinking about this ALL day :rolleyes: :D, you better tell us what happened soon!

Killearn Kitties
08-08-2005, 04:47 PM
HEY! Where did you go? What happened next???

jazzcat
08-08-2005, 04:49 PM
I have no clue. Please tell us soon!!!

Jen - ROTFLOL!!!!!!

catnapper
08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Well, I think I've set you waiting long enough! :D

Pouncer was sniffing for treats and saw one under Nicki's tail so he went for it. Nicki grumped at him, so Pouncer turned to innocent feather-toy-playing Harry and attacked him. Instead of Harry running away, Harry attacked back. Pouncer hissed and fled the scene.

Abby jumped off the chair to get out of Pouncer's fire -- she KNEW he'd come to his chair to sit and sulk.

I knew the whole situation was going to unfold like it did - which is why I grabbed hte camera. Only it took too long to turn on and I caught the last moment of it. Darn I wish I caught the attack! :D

catmandu
08-08-2005, 06:44 PM
THAT HAPPENS,MORE THAN A FEW TIMES,AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL,AS SCRAPPY 2,IS TURNING ,OUT TO BE A FIRST CLASS INSTIGATOR,WHO STARTS FIGHTS,AND THEN SNEAKS AWAY!!!!!'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos822.jpg

THAT WAS A FUNNY CAT WHO DUN IT!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos937.jpg