PDA

View Full Version : What punishment does this deserve?

anna_66
08-08-2005, 07:29 AM
I can't believe what he just did!

I had just finished doing dishes and put a bill to be sent in the mail on the end table by the door so I wouldn't forget it. I also got together the coupons I had for grocery shopping and put them with it then came in here to browse PT. Well here comes the boy all happy and wagging that big tail of his and what do I find in his mouth? My bill and the coupons:eek: Didn't he know I can't tell the water people "The dog ate my check"! And how am I supposed to get all those doggie treats I had coupons for?
Hmmmm....I'm wondering if maybe that should be his punishment? No yummy chewies this week?
What do you all think;)

Daisy and Delilah
08-08-2005, 07:44 AM
Sorry Anna but we can't stop laughing at this story. Maybe Bon was just trying to help with the shopping and bill paying??? Why else would Bon be wagging his tail and acting happy? He thought he was helping out. We took a vote a we agree........more yummy treats for Bon since good help is so hard to find;)

:D

finn's mom
08-08-2005, 07:53 AM
How funny. :)

GoldenLuv
08-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Shame on you

he shou ld get tons of treats

he was just bringing his mommie the bill and coupons..lol

Pam
08-08-2005, 08:11 AM
LOL! Anna! I can soooo relate. One night I wrote out about 5 checks and left the envelopes with the bills on the kitchen table. Bad idea! In the morning no envelopes! I was starting to think I had Alzheimers and maybe didn't really pay those bill. :rolleyes: It turns out that my Andy (at least we are pretty sure it was Andy) had batted them to the floor and they had all gotten wedged underneath the door mat that we keep inside the kitchen (for muddy paws :) ). Of course by the time I found the bills I was in a total tizzy! LOL!

I guess Bon was just trying to tell you that you were spending too much time on the computer and not enough with him! LOL! :p

Pawsitive Thinking
08-08-2005, 08:18 AM
He was only bringing them to you so you didn't forget them........you can't punish him for trying to help ;)

lv4dogs
08-08-2005, 08:36 AM
Haha, that silly boy.

ChrisH
08-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Oh, no, you can't punish that sweet boy for trying to help! :D

p.s. Bob says he has now made Bon a fully paid up member of the 'Helping by Eating Doggy Club'. He began the club 7 years ago and when members flag in their duty, which seems to quite often, he has to remind by example. As he woofs, 'it's a hard job but some pup has to do it'. *sigh*
:)

RobiLee
08-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Hey, no punishment for Bon!!! Don't even think about it, Mom! He was only trying to make sure you didn't forget about them. Besides, you should have known better! You aren't supposed to leave stuff like that within his reach. What were you thinking, Mom?! Now you make sure my nephew gets those yummy treats and no goodies for you!;):p :D

gemini9961
08-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Hehe Bon is such a helper. I'm sure you would get a good laugh when you pay the slobbery bill and give the slobbery coupons. :)

Bigyummydog
08-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Daisy and Delilah
Sorry Anna but we can't stop laughing at this story. Maybe Bon was just trying to help with the shopping and bill paying??? Why else would Bon be wagging his tail and acting happy? He thought he was helping out. We took a vote a we agree........more yummy treats for Bon since good help is so hard to find;)

:D
Us too! :D :D :D He was just helping. "I got the stuff, let's go"

MAXIMUS got my ATM card one time. He was still a puppy. I still have it somewhere.

ParNone
08-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh that's too funny! Actually you oughta call the water folks and ask for a new bill, with the explanation of why. They probably need a good laugh over there too. :)

Par...

luvofallhorses
08-08-2005, 11:13 AM
LOL! :D

shais_mom
08-08-2005, 11:56 AM
ohhhh boy!!!
wow
Keegan did that once to a MONEY ORDER for my MOM'S payment!!
that didn't go over well!

grybai
08-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Haha, that's so funny! My cats have a thing for paper and eat the corners of my homework all the time (humph), but I can't tell that to my teachers!

gini
08-08-2005, 12:21 PM
:D :D I would just give him a big kiss on that huge old head of his. The water company doesn't need the money anyway - and he knows it!:D :D

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 02:01 PM
LOL!!! LMAO! You can't punish him for trying to help!:D

Steph and Jes

vinjashira
08-08-2005, 02:03 PM
that is naughty Bon - but I'm sure your Mum will let it go this time :D

Ginger's Mom
08-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Well, for helping Bon gets a big hug. And you don't need to be punished this time Mom, Bon understands that you didn't mean to leave the bill on the table where he would get it. He will probably even give you slurpy kisses in return. ;)

chocolatepuppy
08-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Oh boy! What did you do Bon? :rolleyes: My Lacey got in my wallet once and chewed up my insurance card and couple dollars. If it'd had been a twenty, she'd have been looking for a job to pay me back! ;)

K9karen
08-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Hey, Anna! it's like "The dog ate my homework!" Cody ate a $20 bill from my handbag when he was a pupster! That's pretty expensive poop! Uh..I don't think I'd want to punish a dog bigger than me! That's just way tooooooo funny! I can just picture him looking all innocent....

Oggyflute
08-09-2005, 03:42 AM
If you speak to someone where the bill is for, and they happen to have a dog, then I would say you have no worries.:) Of course if they don't.........................

RobiLee
08-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Did my nephew get his treats yesterday? He better have!;) :p ;)

KYS
08-09-2005, 09:21 AM
LOL! I got such a kick out of your thread.
The funny things that our dogs do.

anna_66
08-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Hehe, you all are too funny!

Luckily he didn't chew up the bill (it was just a little wet:p ) so all I had to do was rewrite the check.

And YES...I decided to give him a break and they all got chewees yesterday....See!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/p000308b33ea91ed9fd149b17ddca6b78/f2e5ec65.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/p07eebb9fd9733307f27cc36ed4fd8315/f2e5ec76.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid181/p620147fd57b6021541f3bf73edaec655/f2e5ec98.jpg

Pawsitive Thinking
08-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Phew! Good to see - well done Bon and pals, we're on your side!

Dixieland Dancer
08-09-2005, 03:30 PM
OH NO YOU DON'T, ANNA! Punishment is a must!!!! Living in my house can be his punishment so I can LOVE all over him any time I want! ;)

Seriously, I just love your stories about Bon! How can you ever get mad at such a sweetheart?

anna_66
08-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
OH NO YOU DON'T, ANNA! Punishment is a must!!!! Living in my house can be his punishment so I can LOVE all over him any time I want! ;)

Seriously, I just love your stories about Bon! How can you ever get mad at such a sweetheart?

LOL!!! Candy you sure gave me a big laugh this evening:D
I can tell you though, you'd LOVE to LOVE all over him...he's the most lovable dog I've ever seen, expecially for a brute like him;)

And you know, it's really really hard to get mad at him because he is a super duper sweetheart!!!

luvofallhorses
08-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Aww, he looks innocent, it couldn't have been him :p I love your new signature :) Your furbabies are so precious!

Christiansmommy
08-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Anna...I just LOVE that pic of him with the chewy!!! Oh how I *LOVE* big boxy heads on dogs...Dale's was so big...i just loved to hold him :) Harlee will get there in due time, but is still rather small right now...I would LOVE to give Bon a big ol hug...he is just soooo loveable. Big doggies rule ;)

BTW, that story was adorable...I pictured him walking into the room, like "la di dum da dum de dum...not a care in the world...just strutting around all clumbsy like (how those big doggies do) ;) with the wet bill and coupons hanging out of his mouth"...I totally can picture it...it would have been something Dale would have done....tooo cute :)

wolfie
08-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Oh Bon! :D What are we going to do with you... :)

Hey, at least it wasn't cash!

Logan
08-09-2005, 09:20 PM
After reading the suggestion that you put your stuff out of his reach, I'm just wondering where it is that Bon would not be able to reach! LOL!!!!!!

No punishment, Mom. :D

cyber-sibes
08-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Uh..I don't think I'd want to punish a dog bigger than me!
Ditto!
I can just see him - but but but...what did I do? Big ol' sweetie!

RobiLee
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Ohh, I'm so glad they all got their treats. I would have been furious if you had punished him;).

Just look at that big puppy chewing on that yummy treat. So sweet!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Christiansmommy
"la di dum da dum de dum...not a care in the world...just strutting around all clumbsy like (how those big doggies do)

LOL! I can picture Bon doing that :D