PDA

View Full Version : I'm HOME!!! :)

NoahsMommy
08-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Well....its been a long almost 2 week absence from my apartment, my cats, and PT... :( I missed you guys!!! ((((hugs))))

I'm home!! Feeling better than I did each day prior...but am still on medical disability until Sept 1st. I was told that if I let my body heal properly, my quality of life will be that much better....so that's my first and foremost priority.

I haven't read my email or the threads here, so I'm off to do that.

THANK YOU ALL...

For your prayers, good wishes, support, concern, gifts, flowers, calls, emails, PMs, visits...and oh my gosh.... $$!!! You guys are utterly amazing... *crys*

LOVE you all to death!

Hugs and love,
Kelly & the kitties

wolflady
08-07-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm so glad you're home Kelly! :D

Ok...going to call you now...
:p

**hugs**

petslover
08-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Kelly, I am so happy that you are home now. I know you have been in most of everybody at PT's thoughts and prayers. We are very happy to have you back.

kittycats_delight
08-07-2005, 11:23 PM
((((((((((((((KELLY)))))))))))))))))))

Missed you to death !!!! So glad you are home and are feeling better by the day. PT is not the same without you. I bet those babies of yours are SOOOOOOOOOOO happy you are home with them. Take care of you first and foremost. Love you sweetie.

Michelle & the girls

wolf_Q
08-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Glad to hear Kelly! I'm sure you really missed your kitties and they missed you. Welcome back, I hope everything will be ok with you. :)

shais_mom
08-07-2005, 11:30 PM
happy dance!!!

yeeeaaaaa

K9karen
08-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Woo! Woo! So glad that all went well! Here's to a new lease on life *holds up glass of wine*!

Almita
08-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Yay! You're back we missed you!

Jamieejo85
08-08-2005, 12:00 AM
YEAH!!! I am so glad to hear you are back Kelly. You have been in my thoughts a lot lately. We have missed you around here:D Once again....WELCOME BACK

jenluckenbach
08-08-2005, 05:44 AM
WELCOME HOME!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-08-2005, 05:49 AM
Welcome home!!! Take it easy :D

Rachel
08-08-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Feeling better than I did each day prior...but am still on medical disability until Sept 1st. I was told that if I let my body heal properly, my quality of life will be that much better....so that's my first and foremost priority.

Kelly, that is just what I wanted to hear.

As the others have said, welcome home and to a life free from pain and discomfort.

catnapper
08-08-2005, 06:33 AM
*squeal* You're back!!! I'm so thrilled ot hear that you're back!!! You've got a long road to recovery yet to go, but I can tell just from your post that you're feeling better than you did before. Gentle {{{HUGS}}}

We missed you and are so glad you're back and getting healthy!

sirrahbed
08-08-2005, 06:48 AM
Welcome back HOME and to PT again, Kelly. I hope that reading all PINK posts and e-mails will cheer you even more!! My best friend had colon surgery 7 weeks ago and was able to take disability until now. Taking it slow is such a GOOD idea so that body can heal. I will continue to say prayers for you friend.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-08-2005, 06:49 AM
I'm so glad you are back home! Being home with your furkids is the best medication there is!! I can tell :D

Take it easy Kelly, don't do anything but relaxing. We want you back all healthy :) :)

Karen
08-08-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh, yay! There IS no place like home, pink rhinestone slippers not withstanding.

Welcome home, both to your own home, and to Pet Talk!

Daisy and Delilah
08-08-2005, 07:32 AM
WELCOME HOME KELLY!!!!!!! So good to hear you're back home Kelly. Take time to rest and recuperate. Your good health is everything. We wish you a speedy recovery and hope you'll soon be able to do all the things you want to do and do them pain free!! {{{HUGS}}}

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah :)

anna_66
08-08-2005, 07:39 AM
YIPPEE!!!
I'm so glad to hear that your home Kelly!
I bet that the kitties missed you terribly and are sooo happy to have their mommy back:D

Take it easy and get fully healed!
{{{HUGS}}}
Anna

trayi52
08-08-2005, 07:48 AM
So great to hear you are home at last! There certainly is no place like home, is there, Kelly, especially to get well?! I hope you continue to recover very quickly and get to feeling the quaility of life you deserve.

Love ya,
Willie:)

Pam
08-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Kelly it's so good to have you back and hear that you are doing so well. Keep on resting and getting better!!!

furrykidsmother
08-08-2005, 08:08 AM
WELCOME HOME KELLY!!!

moosmom
08-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Welcome Home Kelly!!! I've missed and worried about you so much. I'm glad now that you're able to relax, take care of yourself and heal the way you're supposed to heal. I'm sure you furkids were happy to see you!

I'm in CT right now visiting and will be back home on the 16th. But I have access to a computer (obviously!!!) and will keep in touch. It's so wonderful to see you posting again!!!

ramanth
08-08-2005, 08:56 AM
Take care of yourself Kelly and don't overdo it! *HUGS*

ChrisH
08-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Welcome Home sweet girl! :D It is SO great to hear you are doing well, and so good to see you back posting! :D

{{hugs}}

Chris

catlover4ever
08-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Kelly, I'm so glad your home.

crsvstang
08-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Welcome Home Kelly!

gini
08-08-2005, 10:02 AM
To say that you were missed here on Pet Talk is putting it mildly.

But, by now, you have had time to catch up on all of the threads in your honor. And you know how many prayers and good wishes were constantly being sent your way.

Kelly, please, I hope you will do exactly as the Dr. has ordered.......let your body heal.

I know you want to be out shopping and "doing".............and in a short time you will be. Just kick back and let your furry wonders do their proper nursing and make you relax.

You are well loved by so many!

luvofallhorses
08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Yay :) I am glad you're back home. We missed you! Take it easy and let those kitty nurses make you feel better! :) You are in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

Love,

Krista and the furbabies

slick
08-08-2005, 10:31 AM
WELCOME HOME SISTER! Let the healing begin and may this be the start of a pain-free life!
xoxo

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by gini
Kelly, please, I hope you will do exactly as the Dr. has ordered.......let your body heal.

I know you want to be out shopping and "doing".............and in a short time you will be.

Listen to your "mom" now and be good. Taking a pass on doing all those things now will ensure that you can do them better, faster, easier in the future.

So glad to hear you're home and doing well! :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Kelly, I'm so glad to hear that you're home and doing well.:D Please do what the doctor tells you and you'll have many many pain free years ahead of you. I'm so glad that you're back. I've missed being able to read your posts. Take care.:) ((((HUGS))))

Logan
08-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Woo Hoo!!!! I think getting to your own home has to be therapeutic for you, Kelly!!!! I'm just delighted that things have gone so well so far. Keep up the good "healing". Let those kitty nurses help you too!!!! We all love you and want to see you start over as a pain free, independent lady!!!! You will do it, I'm sure!!!!

Love, Logan, Butter and Mimi

PS. Buttercup is doing SO much better. Will fill you in on that later.

NoahsMommy
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM
(((((((hugs)))))))

Thanks, guys!! :)

I promise to be a good patient and relax. Nothing is as important as my future health. I know that and promise to be good.

Its soooo nice to be home with my furballs. All 5 slept with me last night - Phoebe on top of the pillow I used to protect my tummy from kitty feet. ♥

Just had breakfast (Rice Chex and Cantaloupe) from my special diet...so far so good. I cut the fruit up and got it in the fridge without any problems. That's good for me - bending wise. Off to take some pain meds...the mornings are always the worst.

Be back later. Love you all!

EssTer
08-08-2005, 02:55 PM
WELCOME HOME :)

Corinna
08-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Welcome home kelly Glad things are going well . It seems that all the pet talkers having surgeries are healing well. It's good to hear that. Take care.

smokey the elder
08-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Welcome home! Let your five furry nurses help you heal.:)

chocolatepuppy
08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Glad you're finally home! Please take it easy Kelly! You were missed! :D

Laura's Babies
08-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Believe me when I say.....

"I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE AT HOME!!!!" ( I got home Saturday)

WELCOME HOME!!! Take it easy and don't overdo just because you feel better one day.

AlleyCat
08-08-2005, 10:46 PM
http://chrisandreabeard.com/PTimages/welcomehomekelly-jpg.jpg

Oggyflute
08-09-2005, 03:49 AM
Glad to see you home and on the mend Kelly.:)

RobiLee
08-09-2005, 07:21 AM
Welcome Home! So glad to hear that you are back at your own place. I'm wishing a very speedy recovery!

mina'smomma
08-09-2005, 07:36 AM
Kelly I'm so happy to see your home. I'll keep your recovery in my prayers.