PDA

View Full Version : I love my brother! woohoo!

cali
08-07-2005, 09:15 PM
lol ok I know I have always been lucky to have a really nice older brother, we dont fight, we get along well etc.. well this one takes the cake, tonight Kalen Porter is playing at the Ex. my friend and I really wanted to go to the concert but we had no money, well my borther friend came to the door a minut ago to pick him up, he said he was going to the ex to see Kalen porter my responce was "I hate you! me and steph wanted to go to that!" he asked why we wernt going and I told him, we had no money so he asked how much it was I told him $7(just the gate admission for the fair) so he handed me a $20 and told me to call steph and we can go and that he makes a lot oif money so $20 is nothing to him! :D I a very happy person right now ;)

jesse_3
08-07-2005, 09:25 PM
That is so nice! I am the oldest sister, and I am not quite that nice:rolleyes:

You are lucky! I hope that you have/had fun at the concert!

Steph and Jes

(Who is Steph, your friend?:))

cali
08-08-2005, 12:23 AM
lol ya steph is my best friend. the concert was awsome, he is sounds WAY better in RL then he does recorded lol

MariaM
08-08-2005, 09:41 AM
What a funny post. I think my friend Justine was going to that. Personally, I do not care for Kalan. Whatever floats thy boat though. I take it you didn't see Alexisonfire, or Tracy Byrd?? Haha

mina'smomma
08-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey Cali I have a brother like that too. Instead of concerts though its car repairs and dressing up in a tux to stand in my wedding. (if you only knew how much he hates tuxedos)