PDA

View Full Version : The mystery pee-er....

Glacier
08-07-2005, 01:50 PM
We've been having some trouble with someone not using the litterbox. I thought it was Onyx. He has issues.

But the cat who isn't using a litterbox is IVY!!! Princess Ivy!!! We are off to the vet tomorrow. There is no way the delicate princess would make a mess unless she wasn't feeling well. She just peed on a dog bed with both of us staring at her. I think she's definately trying to tell us something! Poor little princess and poor Onyx getting the blame when he didn't do anything!

Laura's Babies
08-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Awwwww! That is the only way they have to tell us there is something wrong. It is a good thing you are a alert Meowmie and can get her to a vet.

catmandu
08-07-2005, 02:18 PM
THAT WOULD BE A SURPRISE,AS YOU WOULD THINK,THAT IT WOULD BE A TOM,REACTING,TO SOMETHING.
WE HOPE,THAT PRINCESS,IS ALL RIGHT,AND THAT THERE IS NOTHING SERIOUS WRONG.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Mr.jpg

jenluckenbach
08-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Onyx was quite the gentleman to take the blame without complaining. ;)

Hopefully the reason Ivy does not feel well will be diagnosed immediately and she can be on the road to recovery.

sirrahbed
08-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Yes I would think Ivy peeing right in front of you must mean she is telling you she needs help - hope she is diagnosed and quickly feeling better!

Lightning SuperCat
08-07-2005, 02:49 PM
I really hope Ivy is okay!!!!! Lots of prayers and (((((Hugs))))) coming your way!!!!!!!!!

catcrazylady
08-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh no! Poor Ivy.:( I hope she gets all better soon. Poor girl figured Onyx was getting all credit so she had to do it right in front of you so the silly humans would get it right!;) :D

Feel better soon pretty Ivy!

rg_girlca
08-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Princess Ivy is the PEE-ER!!!!:eek:
Like others have said, she is obviously letting you know that something isn't quite right with her.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that what ever is wrong with Ivy can be easily fixed with medication.

momcat
08-07-2005, 08:52 PM
So it was Ivy all along, poor sweetie. Prayers that the problem isn't serious and she'll be back to normal in no time. Please let us know what the vet says? As for Onyx, maybe some extra tummy rubs are in order since he was wrongly thought to be the culprit...

NoahsMommy
08-08-2005, 03:27 AM
Oh no!! :(

Hope the whitecoats can get her all fixed up for you.

furrykidsmother
08-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Hope Ivy will be feeling better soon. Smart little girl to make you aware that she is having a problem. Let us know how she is doing.

smokey the elder
08-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Poor Ivy. I guess she had to set you straight!