PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Licking Ice Cubes

fritz03
08-07-2005, 10:14 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/icecube.jpg Here is Fritz getting refreshed by licking an ice cube from Dad's glass.His Aunties have gone home this morning .Didn't give any good-bye kisses,just turns his head and ignores them.He will be seeing them again on my birthday September 10.We will pick them up at their apartment and go up north to do some some shopping and then go to the fish and chip place for dinner.he's been snoozing since they went and is now in his perch in the front window.

beeniesmom
08-07-2005, 10:17 AM
:D
AAHhh, so refreshing aren't they Fritz?!

Daisy and Delilah
08-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh Fritzie!! You silly goofball!! Ignoring the Aunties as they're leaving. We can't stop laughing at this because we do the same thing when Mom is leaving. Don't even look at them Fritz!! How dare they leave you? Don't worry Fritz. Barry's birthday is right around the corner so there will be lots of celebrating then. Stay cool Fritz and relax. You've had a pretty busy week so far. We absolutely love your picture today Fritzie. You're so adorable with that fluffy white coat and cute bandana. See you later Fritz;)

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

Roxyluvsme13
08-07-2005, 11:38 AM
your sooo cute fritz!!!!!

sabies
08-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Fritz you are so cute. Something tells me you might be a little spoiled - hmmm, laying on the table licking ice cubes out of a glass - now that's a dog's life!

Ginger's Mom
08-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh Fritz, you look so cute fishing for that ice cube. Don't be mad at the Aunties for leaving Fritz, they will be back to visit you again. They can't go for too long without seeing such a handsome boy.

elizabethann
08-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Fritz, you're cracking me up again! :D

You're so cute with your fluffy head in the glass full of ice cubes. I hope you don't get your head stuck, fluff ball.

Please don't be mad at your Aunties. They'll be back soon.

P.S. I love your bandana. So handsome!

:D

Almita
08-07-2005, 02:49 PM
that's cute!

Jadapit
08-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Thats so cute! I love the bandana Fritz!:D