PDA

View Full Version : Reggie and Shaynde

Logan
02-28-2002, 08:22 AM
How cute!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that they were face to face in the picture!!! :) How sweet and I'll bet they become very good friends. Just keep your jaws closed, Reggie!! Shaynde is a beautiful parrot!

Congrats to both of you on being the Pets of the Day! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
02-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Reggie and Shaynde, if you aren't quite the pair. I love that photo, it is so cute. I think you two will end up best of friends.
Reggie you are adorable and Shaynde, what beautiful coloring you have. The picture does look like you are checking each other out. It sounds like you both have quite the life, riding in cars, taking naps etc. etc. Congratulations Reggie and Shaynde, our sweetest, most loved, funny Very Best Pets of the Day.
Jackie

kathy1217
02-28-2002, 09:22 AM
What beautiful kids :) as the mom to 4 feathered kids, and one puppy - lets not forget the iguana, Kelly, I can tell you I've seen the same scene at my house quite a few times. Shaynde is a beautiful Nanday Conure. I have a Nandy myself, named PrettyBoy and I know what noise boxes they can be. But he's a doll and I wouldnt trade any of my feathered, furry or scaley kids for all the money in the world. Thanks for sharing your beautiful kids with us. I hope they do become the best of friends, but be careful!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-28-2002, 11:56 AM
"I see it but I still don't believe it," Reggie seems to be saying. I bet over time, you two will be the best of buds. Congrats on being very special Pets of the Day! :)

tatsxxx11
02-28-2002, 05:01 PM
Oh my!!:eek: Reggie, though the temptation may be great, it's look like you are REALLY trying hard to restrain yourself!! Good boy! It sounds like things are really hopping at your house! Introducing a new friend into the home always takes some time. But, after reading what a sweet, playful, cuddly pupster you are Reggie, I have no doubt that before long, you and Shaynde will be "best buds!!" Shaynde, your are spectacular!! Doggies can be a little intimidating at first. But, just give it a little time, and before long, I'm sure you'll all be living in blissful harmony !:) You two are simply precious!! And that photo is definitely worthy of an award! What a lucky, lucky family to have such special fur and feathered kids! Congratulations to you Reggie pup, and to you beautiful Shaynde! Today you are our most beautiful, sweet and deserving co-pets of the Day! Thanks for sharing your story with us!!! I hope your day is very special, and filled with lots of treats and tubbies!!;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-28-2002, 10:11 PM
Awww what a special picture. It looks like Shaynde is telling Reggie something special and Reggie can't believe his little doggie ears :D !! I'm rooting for you two to hurry up and become friends, what a cute pair ya'll are.