PDA

View Full Version : so mad! leash AND frisbee stolen!

cali
08-06-2005, 10:24 PM
ok I have 2 regular parks that I take Happy and Misty to, well Mistyu was bouncing off the walls(litterally) so I took the girls to the closer one for a quick run, I took them both on leash(summer games are here and they started today and some of the action is going on a block from my house) and took along the frisbee that Happy won at a flyball tourny, its my dogs favorite disc, the leashes are brand new match their new collars, Happys is a red reflective leash and collar so more expensive then Mistys smily face set. a group of very young girls were there and as per usual I let the girls play with Happy and Misty, thought nothing of it, we do this on a regular basis, then before leaving we went to find the frisbee, which fanished I searched every square inch of that park for the disc, it was GONE and so were 2 of the kids playing with my girls, then I gave up and went to grab Happys leash as one of the girls had been running with Happy on her leash, and the girl placed Happys leash on the edge of the sandbox, ok so I go to grab the leash and guess what? it was GONE! I searched the park again, and this time ALL the kids are gone, I am am suddenly short a brand new very expensive reflective leash AND the girls fav frisbee! :mad: I cannot believe this, I wont be going to that park ever again thats for sure! :mad:

LuvGold00
08-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Awww, I'm sorry. It's a shame when you can't trust people. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
08-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Awww... that REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm sooo sorry that this had to happen to such a nice person, like you!

vinjashira
08-08-2005, 01:52 PM
sorry you lost them :(

jesse_3
08-08-2005, 01:57 PM
That REALLY sucks. I would be sooooo mad! I can't believe that someone would do that! This reminds of my trip to Valley Fair when someone stole my $25 spandex and Rachel's (rizzy) ONE shoe. Not both shoes, just one. We were SOOOO mad.

Hope that you have a little luck at finding these objects, maybe you could ask those girls where they put them and if they know if someone took them?

Good luck!-Steph and Jes

Jamieejo85
08-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Cali, I am sorry to hear this. That really sucks when stuff like that happens:mad:

beeniesmom
08-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Oh I'm so sorry about that. Some people.....:(

RobiLee
08-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Bummer!:( I will never understand why people do such things.