PDA

View Full Version : A note from Abby

abbersmom
08-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Just wanted to let all of you know that I’m doing much better today! Mom stayed home with me Thursday night & both Mom & Dad stayed home Friday night (which is great because they both had plans both nights, which is really unusual for them!) I was pampered & fed broth & canned food…and I’m taking my pills each morning…altho I’m wise to cheese & making them get more creative!!! I have been my usuall happy self today, yakking & hooting & howling, accepting belly rubs & butt scratches!! Mom’s home with me tonight & Dad just left to go fishing overnight…We’re cleaning hose…Mom is vacuuming & I’m trying to protect “MY STUFF” from that mean machine!! Next we’re going to dust…and THEN (HA ha)…mom thinks I’m going to help clean the front porch. That lady must be NUTZZZ…I AM NOT helping with that! Too hot out there…(after all, I was quite ill recently!!) Anyway…that’s life in a nutshell today…thanks for all your good wishes & prayers after the vet violated my rear end!! You would have thrown up too if someone had done that to YOU!!
Love you all,
Abby:eek:

RobiLee
08-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Abby, it is so good to hear from you!;)

I'm so glad that you are being well taken care of. You keep on taking those pill like a good girl. You have to get all better. I wish I could be there to give you some belly rubs.

{{{HUGS}}}

gemini9961
08-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Abby it's so nice to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Ginger's Mom
08-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks for checking in Abby. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. You need to keep taking those pills, little girl, but it's probably just for a couple more days. You can do it, good girl.

Daisy and Delilah
08-06-2005, 10:22 PM
It's good to hear you're doing better Abby. How special we feel, getting a note from you personally. Take it easy sweetheart. Better let Mom do the house cleaning by herself. You don't want to over exert. Take care cutie:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)
p.s. We don't do any housework, regardless of whether or not we've been sick recently;)