PDA

View Full Version : Phil Vassar - country concert review

CountryWolf07
08-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Well..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/countrywolf07/rachphilvassar.jpg

:D

My friend was like, hey Phil, this is my good friend, Rachel.. (she knows him).. He's like, hey! nice to meet ya and we shook hands and i said likewise.. told him how he was my 1st artist to see at my first concert.. and he was happy to hear about it.. and he thought it was very very awesome that i got my hearing back.. and I was about to say nice to meet you again, shake hands with him, but he was like, hey wait, hold on, let me give you a hug, I'm happy for ya, honey..

There are 3 pics, actually... I have one on my digital.. and my friend took 2.. she had us to pose again..and Phil had his CHEEK NEXT TO MY FACE!.. soooo close.. and I was like, ahhh.. so I'll get those 2 soon.. :D

Yeah I was like, huh! When he was that tall, haha.. 6ft.. and I'm 4'8".. blah.. lol..

Now..

Phil sang: Carlene, Another Day in Paradise, I'll Take That as a Yes, America the Beautiful, In a Real Love, Six-Pack Summer, Shook Me All Night Long, In My Next Thirty Years, Little Red Rodeo, I'm Alright, Good Ol' Days, Black & Whites, Rose Boquet... and I'm pretty sure I'm missing out a few, but yeah.. he sang a lot! I was really excited to hear "Little Red Rodeo", because it's one of my top ten favorite songs!

Phil took off his shirt to put a new shirt on.. that was exciting, haha.. The radio station had a shirt for him, and they wanted to give it to him, and I guess the girls kept saying take it off, take it off, and he did! He laughed after that, it was funny, but he did look good!

I didn't get any pics of him during the concert, because there was a fence, so, me being short... ahh well.. but that's okay.. I really had a nice time.. and it was so nice to see Phil again, and I can't wait to see him again sometime.. whenever that may be.. Went insane a couple times, jumped up on his piano, stood there, dancing, then at one song, I can't remember, he spun around on the top, like 3 times, and he laughed. Oh man, Phil is so awesome,

This is Ryan, Phil's merchandise guy - He's a total sweetheart! He's only 22, I think! He asked me if I had a sharpie pen, and I had one.. and I gave it to him, and I never got it back, HAHAHA.. look at his pocket! THERE IS MY PEN RIGHT THERE! :lol: When I was leaving, I wanted tell Ryan bye, and I'll see him next time, and he was going to put his hand out to shake my hand, but we just hugged instead, he's a cool guy, very funny and sweet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/countrywolf07/RachRy.jpg

While at the concert, it was so cute watching 3 little kids under 2 years old, dancing around and bobbing their heads up and down, and one of the kids, a little adorable boy stared at me and I stuck out my finger through the fence, and he giggled and ran back to his mom, and did it a couple more times.. lol.. it was too cute..

My dad went with me.. now he's a big fan of Phil. He was very impressed how good he was, and I'm like, haha, I told you so. He said he was that good enough that he'd go see him again..

I'm still on a high from last night.. since I keep singing "I'll take that as a Yes" in my head..

chocolatepuppy
08-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Wow! :eek: You lucky girl! :D Glad you had a good time and that you got to meet Phil! ;)

countrycowgirl
08-06-2005, 01:20 PM
those are great pictures!! sounds like you had a blast!!I am so glad that you got to meet phil!! can't wait for the other 2 pics:D

finn's mom
08-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Wow, they're both good looking. I think the merchandise guy is more attractive, though. ;) You are so pretty! I love when I am next to a super tall guy. :)

sirrahbed
08-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Rachel you are so darn adorable and I love every one of your concert "reviews":D I am glad you mentioned your height because after looking at this last picture I was going to ask you!!;) You are teensy and cute as can be - your reviews always full of enthusiasm:D I also love Little Red Rodeo!!

CountryWolf07
08-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Rachel you are so darn adorable and I love every one of your concert "reviews":D I am glad you mentioned your height because after looking at this last picture I was going to ask you!!;) You are teensy and cute as can be - your reviews always full of enthusiasm:D I also love Little Red Rodeo!!

Haha, why thanks.. I can't wait to get those 2 other pictures my friend took of me with Phil.. I think the 2nd picture of us is better than mine.. but we'll see, tee hee.. I just love the guy! He's just SO much fun!

Also..To be honest, I'm not at agreement with my height.. I seem to feel insecure about it.. I'm trying to get over it. :) But it seems like everyone I meet they love to be around me.. I keep telling myself that my personality is bigger than the height I'm at.