PDA

View Full Version : HI pet talk

Harmanie
08-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Well, I can say its definetly been a dogs age sense the last time I've visited this (.com) :) Let me tell you...IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK! I have to apoligize though, for not getting back to anyone sooner but I have been away from a computer for soooo long. I have been working to save up for my care..etc...:p , and I have been out of state staying in a cabin where there was absolutely NO ELECTRICITY! yuck!:p :eek:
But I suppose it was a good experience.
Harmanie is doing great. She has gotten so plump its sooo cute. Jamie has tamed down quite a bit and I still have my fish. I have been gone literally all summer and I think maybe I stayed home a total of 1 week with my family. I have really begun to appreciate the importance of my family and I wouldn't live another day without them. I am SOOOO homesick:( but I am home now, for the time being. My boss wants me back at her house to clean and babysit her little monsters--lol:D
My grandpa is doing great, he's actually eating again and eventually he will be off life support. I'm going to see him today.
I am definetly interested to hear how everyones summer is comming along! I miss you guys sooo much!
Oh and one more thing, LONG STORY, but to make it short, because I couldn't get adopted for the third time in a row, I am going to get a legal name change to Kaydence Annette Dell. How does that sound, does it sound corny?

Yours,
Kate------soon to be Kaydence

Karen
08-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Welcome back!

Glad you and all the animals are doing well ... pictures? ;)

Harmanie
08-06-2005, 11:44 AM
sorry to say but no. I havent had time to do anything. My friend still has the digital pics but we don't really talk anymore. A while back someone from pt told me I could put my pics of Harmanie on a cd. I think I will do that. But I know that I will need help putting her on my page.

lizbud
08-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Hello. Welcome back.:)

Zany_girlie
08-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey glad to have you back!!!

Chica
08-06-2005, 09:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/CHICA2/welcome3.gif

To Pet Talk!!!!Again!! Stick around, it's fun!!!:) :D

lisalee
08-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Welcome back! :D

LuvGold00
08-06-2005, 11:10 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!

trayi52
08-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Welcome back, Harmanie! I hope you stick around with us this time!

Willie:)

KYS
08-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Welcome back!

carole
08-07-2005, 05:22 PM
welcome back, I don't know the story behind your name, perhaps you can tell us all, Kaydence is certainly a little different, but I guess it will always get shortened to Kay, will you be happy with that?