PDA

View Full Version : Hapy Boy Fritz

fritz03
08-06-2005, 10:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/happyboy.jpg This picture is from when Fritz's Aunties visited last month.He was so happy to see them.His tail didn't stop wagging and he was hopping around looking for treats.he's already been on a couple of walks with them and been on the table in the gazebo resting.Two little girls on bikes saw fritz and wanted to pet him,so they did and Fritz just thought that was great,he kissed them and wagged his tail furiously.Got a picture of greeting his Aunties and Auntie Bev walking him.After this visit ,we will see them after they come home from out west.We are going on my birthday,September 10 with them to the fish and chip place up north for supper.

Jadapit
08-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Omg, Barry I love that smile Fritz has going on. He is so adorable.
The come sit a while sign is really cute.:D

beeniesmom
08-06-2005, 10:36 AM
What a great smile!

petslover
08-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Look at that smile. :) I like the rooster in the back too.

Daisy and Delilah
08-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Look at our Fritzie!! What a doll you are little man!! Look at that big smile on your face. We hope you're having a great time with the Aunties Fritz and what a big day you've had in the neighborhood. You're the most popular boy on the block Fritz!! You seem to be at your happiest when the Aunties are visiting. It's uncanny. Have a great time sweetie!!:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

elizabethann
08-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh Fritz, you look so handsome and so happy.

Almita
08-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Oh Fritz you are a happy dog just look at your smile :D