PDA

View Full Version : Well, I made it!!!

moosmom
08-06-2005, 08:44 AM
I got into Connecticut around 7 pm last night. I didn't leave till 6 am yesterday morning because I was exhausted. I figured I'd take my time.

The only traffic I hit was in Danbury (CT), It was a long ride but I'm SO glad I'm here!!!

The first thing I did was give my grandkitty a huge hunk of catnip. She loves me now!! :p That is until I have to clip her nails. I have missed this place and everyone 0SO much!! I'm looking forward to having a great vacation.

Amy and I are spending the day together shopping (what else??) and then tonight we're going to my friend Susie's house for dinner and to watch a movie. Then tomorrow it's off to my cousin's for a barbeque.

On the way over to Amy's, I saw a place called "Doogie's" I'm going to take a picture of it for Val (dukedogsmom). What a hoot!

Can't wait to see everyone for dinner Friday night!!!

I gotta go. I'm getting Leaky Eye Syndrome. It's happy tears though. I'll catch up with you guys later!!!

Miss and love you!

sirrahbed
08-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Good to hear from you Donna!! I bet Connecticut looks so beautiful to you! Enjoy your day with your babygirl:D

davidpizzica
08-06-2005, 09:08 AM
Oh, Donna! I'm happy that you having a very good time in Connecticut. {{{{HUGS}}}} Can't wait to see you in Penn Hills (neither can Nikki and Daisy!)

Karen
08-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Welcome HOME to New England! :) Have fun shopping!

lynnestankard
08-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Have a lovely stay Donna - hope it's a real good visit.

Lynne

catnapper
08-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Glad to hear you made it!! Woohoo! Enjoying the hot muggy weather the East Coast has to offer? ;)

moosmom
08-06-2005, 07:23 PM
I am sweating from the humidity as we speak. Amy and I went shopping today. I desperately needed a new pair of jeans ($10!!!) and she showed me the COOLEST outlet store I've ever been to. I got my friend Kathy (she's watching my cat) this great little hanging bird house in the shape of a fat cat. If I had a deck or porch, I would've bought myself one!!

Tonight we're just laying back. After shopping all day, I had to come home and take a nap!

I didn't realize how much I missed Connecticut.

gini
08-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Donna, have a great vacation..........I know everyone is excited to see you too!

jenluckenbach
08-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Glad you made it safe and sound and that you are already having fun.