PDA

View Full Version : Another thread of what your name is, and stuff!

jesse_3
08-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Hmm, I know that people have done this before, BUT, I hope that you will take time to do it again.

My question is what is your name (first only of coarse!), how old you are, how many pets (what kind and names if you want to post), and where you live! All of the questions are optional for answers!

I'll go first:
My first name is Stephanie

I have one dog names Jesse and she is an English Springer Spaniel.

I live in Northern MN!

Hope ya post;)
Steph and Jes

K9karen
08-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Karen, age 54, Penna and one incredible pupster named Logan (aka. Klo)

Almita
08-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Name: Almita

Pets: Muneca(Shih-Tzu) Chiquis (Chihuahua)

sammy101
08-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Sam,age 14(15 in sept!),Kodie & Lucy are both rescued mutts,and Bear is my cat!Currently in Texas.

gemini9961
08-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Amber
Ridge Manor, FL (it's a wee dot on the map :) )
2 beautiful girls...Sadie and Maggie (pics in my sig)

RobiLee
08-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Hello! My name is Robin. I am 41 years old. I live in Ohio and I have 2 beautiful pups, Katie and Tori. I also have 3 bettas and their names are Homer, Winslow and Kinkade

Pawsitive Thinking
08-05-2005, 04:18 AM
I'm Denise

Aged 40

My babies are:

Patterdale - Tobey
Puss - Brody
Budgie - Nemo
Rabbit - Duncan

I live in Eastbourne - UK (known as the suntrap of the south where it is currently pouring hard with rain...again)

binka_nugget
08-05-2005, 07:32 AM
My name's Ashley. I'm 17. I live in Vancouver, BC with:

-2 Shelties (Kai and Kaedyn)
-6 Bettas (Korkie, Kweenie, Rilo, Kiley, Taylor, Scooter)
-A tank of fishies

Samantha Puppy
08-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Jaime
Samantha (dog); Kirin, Sushi, Kimi, Maya (cats)
Maryland

lv4dogs
08-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Sue

DOGS:
Nanook
Raustyk
& one on the way

CATS:
Meko
Tiki

FERRETS:
Chaos
Spurr
Maniac
Biggie
Skeet

DWARF HAMSTER:
Cheeka

and some fishies

Upstate New York

finn's mom
08-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Kari
29 next month!
Finn, a labrador retriever
Columbia, South Carolina

davidpizzica
08-05-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm David (surprise!), 57 and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm owned by two cats, Nikki and Daisy.

LeahMM
08-05-2005, 10:25 AM
My name is Leah and I'm 37 years old.

DOGS:

Niki
Bozy
Cody
Buddy

CATS:

Hannah
Quki
Buzz
Emmie
Missy
Ashly

COCKATIELS:

Screetch
JJ

TURTS:

Thomas
Dot

mina'smomma
08-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Renae
Two cats (Mina & Kasie), and I take care of my parents dog Rags (long story)
Central Michigan

Maresche
08-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Meg

Cats:
Terra
Misao
Hana

cloverfdx
08-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Name: Rhi

Pets: 2 Dogs, Clover & Elvis, 1 cat Yumi and 1 foster cat Missy.

Denyce
08-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Denyce

Cats
Deirdre, Brianna, Katiebug, Kaliban and Trouble

Dog
Husky Sequoia

Betta
Stick

State College PA Home of WE ARE PENN STATE

hehehe....football season is coming...

Queen of Poop
08-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Name: Gayle
Dog: Sasha (11 years old) border collie cross
Ferrets: Sebastian and Miko (4 years old)
Snakes: Speedy (brazilian rainbow boa), Slytherin (mexican bairds rat snake)
Home: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
RB Pets: Sami (dog), Trouble (ferret - almost 1 year), Rascal (ferret), Grizzly (mom's dog - departed July 19)

sirrahbed
08-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Debbie

five kitties as seen below

Ohio

:)

crsvstang
08-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Name: Tina

Dogs- Gwenie (3 1/2 year old) Min Pinscher/Chihuahua mix, Mick (4 1/2 months) Min Pin/Chihuahua mix, Reggie (1 1/2 year old) Dachshund/Golden Retriever/GSD mix, and Tori (8 months old) German Shep/ Lab mix.

Cats- Garfield & Fuzzy Wuzzy

Bird- Rosie (dove)

Turtle- Fred (Red-Ear Slider)

kittycats_delight
08-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Name: Michelle

Pets:2 cats, Lilith(dsh white mitted tortie) & Vixen (dlh calico)

RB Pets:My beloved Mytsi RB since May 8, 2003 (dlh calico she was 12 when she crossed over from Mammory cancer)

Shadow Evening Bear Rb since March 7, 2005 (black and white pinto akita he was 9 when he crossed over from an inoperable brain tumor)

luvofallhorses
08-05-2005, 12:22 PM
My first name is Krista

I have 4 dogs and 2 cats :)

Jenny(rottie/lab x), Buster(coonhound x), Ginger(rat terrier/chihuahua x), Rocky(Black lab x), Miagi(tabby x), Tiger(tortie/tabby x)

and I live in Montana!

edit I am 19

and my RB pets are:

Colby(border collie), Buddy(basset/beagle), Rosie(guinea pig), Lucy(black lab)

BitsyNaceyDog
08-05-2005, 12:23 PM
name: Kari
pets: dogs x5 (Nacey, Nova, Bitsy, Buster, Charlie), cats x5 (Oliver, Raisin, Jimmy, Sundae, Kitten), birds x9 (Baby, Charmin, Oscar, Skye, Casper, Duddle, Max, Flutters, Romi), Chinchillas x3 (Annie, Daphne, Lola), bunny x1 (Caramel), Prairie Dog x1 (Wyatt), Mouse x1 (Chip), Snakes x5 (Bo, Angel, One Day, Flick, Tarzan), Iguana x1(Izzy), Tortoises x3 (Timmy, Split, Spot) .

GoldenRetrLuver
08-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Name: Julie

Pets:

Molly and Daisy (dogs)
Angel, Dillian and Mocha (cats)
Piper and Pumpkin (cockatiels)
Frankie, Phil, Percy, George, Bernie and Roy (desert tortoises)
Fish (3; black moor, fancy and feeder goldfish)

Daisy and Delilah
08-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Terry, 54

Daisy/chihuahua
Delilah/chihuahua

Debary, Florida

Jamieejo85
08-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Name~Jamie
Age~19..20 in 3 days!!!
Location~Davenport, Iowa
Dogs~6month old chihuahua Guapo and a 1 year old black lab
Chico
Cats~Himalayan 4 year old cat Shady and Mane Coon 3 year old
Cosmo
Turtle~Mickey(forgot what kind of turtle he is lol)

jesse_3
08-05-2005, 01:13 PM
State College PA Home of WE ARE PENN STATE

hehehe....football season is coming...

lol! That is cool, I have to admit, our town is more of HOCKEY, and basketball! I tad bit of volleyball too! Good luck to your football players this season!

Kari (KBlix) When I was reading your post, I saw that you put St. Cloud, and I got so excited! Then I saw that it was in California...I am going to St. Cloud in MN this 20 & 21, lol.:rolleyes:

Age~19..20 in 3 days!!!
Happy Birthday in advance!

I'm David (surprise!)
LOL!!!! I don't think that I would've guessed that one......:D

Thanks for posting, anyone else wanna post?
Steph and Jes

GoldenRetrLuver
08-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by jesse_3
Kari (KBlix) When I was reading your post, I saw that you put St. Cloud, and I got so excited! Then I saw that it was in California...I am going to St. Cloud in MN this 20 & 21, lol.:rolleyes)

It's not in Cali, it's in Florida! ;)

Zany_girlie
08-05-2005, 01:15 PM
well my name is Abbey

I am 13 years old

I have a dog named libby (schnauzer), a bearded dragon named frodo, and an albino corn snake named Ruby.:D

jesse_3
08-05-2005, 01:29 PM
It's not in Cali, it's in Florida!

OMG!!!!!!! LOL! How dumb of me. What was I thinking? Sorry!

Steph and Jes

grybai
08-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Name: Alexa

Animals (as seen in sig):

Cats: Tuna, Pocky, though my sister and her kitten Josephine also live with us

Dog: Payson (Jack Russell/ whippet?)

Rats: Ari, Mushroom (mine) and Mokey (technically uabassoon's)

Fish: Theta the betta and a tankful of fishies (tetras, platies, guppies, for now)

pitc9
08-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Name: Angie

Dogs: Sierra & Buddy

Fish: Betta - Peanutbutter

Location:Perry, OH in the very North Eastern corner-30 miles due East of Cleveland.

jenfer
08-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Name: Jennifer (aka: jenfer)

Pet: Gigi, my pretty dachshund... see my sig.

Suki Wingy
08-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm Eva. I'm younger than I think I am,
I have three animals in the house,
Tigger the 10 year old Schneider's skink
Oslo the 7 month old Nehterland Dwarf, and
NiƱo the muttie! (I say pit mix, because of shape, personality, and the many ticket pits I have seen.)
I forgot! I live in the nasty land of lincoln!

DogLover9501
08-05-2005, 06:18 PM
My name is Robyn, I'm 18 from NF, Canada.

My pets:
3 Dogs--Piddle(Shih-tzu), Wiggles(Terrier/possibly Shih-tzu mix) and Jasper(Boxer).
2 Cats--Tigger & Emma.
3 Lizards--Ace(water dragon), Almond and Pecan(bearded dragons).
1 Betta--Libby.

:)

buckner
08-05-2005, 06:26 PM
NAME: Sara

RESIDING IN: Louisville, KY

PETS: Only 1 -- Daisy, age 5, Cocker Spaniel.

Oggyflute
08-06-2005, 12:16 AM
My name is Trev. I'll be 41 in a matter of days.:eek:
My partners name is Carole.:)
We have three 'kids'. Two standard schnauzers, Oggy & Flute, plus a rescue pup called Possum.:)
We live in Sydney, Australia.

jazzcat
08-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Lori

37 years old

Pets - 5 cats
Ripley
Jazz
Scout
Rocky
Rumor
(plus my very recent RB dog Disney)

East TN - In Big Orange Country (Univ. of TN VOLS)!

jennifert9
08-06-2005, 12:44 AM
My name is Jennifer (obviously!!:D)
I'm 33. I currently live in Wrightsville PA, almost smack dab between Lancaster and York but I am from Syracuse NY.

I have a 5 year old mixed breed, Duncan. Have NO idea what kind of mix he is but am leaning towards wolfhound/setter mix from the comments we get.....

I also have a betta but, although, I love him dearly, he doesn't really have a name....I call him Fish, Collin calls him Clifton?(we couldn't agree on a name....but he loves me since I feed him!! ;))

Kfamr
08-06-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm Kay.. Kay Ann to those i've grown with.
I'm 17 --18 in November but have always been told I act older.

I have 3 Muttlies who are my heart.
Simba, going on 8 years - Nala, just turned 2 - and Kiara, just turned 1.

3 fish who are very relaxing to watch.
Malachai, a Betta - Stanton, a Betta - and Earle, a 4(?) year old Pleco.

We reside in Palm Harbor, Florida.. where it's hot and humid!

jennifert9
08-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Kay...just a side note...but I always want to call you Kay Ann but I noticed when I returned to PT that noone else did...? That is who you are to me...but I was trying to be "cool" and follow the "crowd"
How silly is that...? :D ;)

AND don't forget...you and I share the same birthday!!! ;) XXOO

jesse_3
08-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Lol! Jennifer, I would do that too. I don't want to be seen as the odd one out;)

Steph and Jes

I thought that I knew more PT'ers names then what have posted, wow, I am SOOOO bad with names:rolleyes:

carole
08-06-2005, 01:42 AM
I think just about every one knows me by now, but for the newbies here is a bit of information.

My real name is Carole.

I live in a city called Hamilton pop around 120,000 in a beautiful but small country down under called New Zealand., I am currently the only NZer here on PT and I don't mind one lil bit Lol.

My two kitties are in my siggy below, Ash who is around 11 years old and Lexie who will be coming up three years old soon.

I am married to Steve and have two children Scott 23 and Melissa 12 almost 13.

p.s I will add my age, 47 nearly 48 and proud of it.;)

jennifert9
08-06-2005, 02:01 AM
I noticed that some of you didn't post your age at all or posted it but in really small letters like it is something you are embarrassed about....

Please don't do that....please....be PROUD of your age....

My mother had cancer...twice. Both times she went through a year of chemotherapy...both times she suffered unbearably...but she never ONCE gave up hope that she would live....she has CHILDREN and that was enough for her to fight.

To this DAY, if someone asks how old she is, she states her age (62!) with pride!! As she had to FIGHT to live this long. It's an honor to live into old age....please don't be embarassed or worried....think about the bottom line...

I COMPLETELY understand if you choose not to share it with Pet Talk or with anyone else for that matter,but DO NOT be embarrassed by it!! Stand strong and proud!! (and give me some advice, will ya? ;))

jesse_3
08-06-2005, 02:09 AM
I noticed that too! I agree with Jennifer, be proud of your age!

If you have come all that way, you have made many accomplishments, friends, and you probably have a lot to offer. So please, don't write it small, make it HUGE :)

Steph and Jes

Jennifer, congrats to your mom! That must be hard to go through cancer twice. I bet that it was hard on your whole family with a relapse! Big pats on your backs for getting through it!

davidpizzica
08-06-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by jennifert9
I noticed that some of you didn't post your age at all or posted it but in really small letters like it is something you are embarrassed about....

Please don't do that....please....be PROUD of your age....

My mother had cancer...twice. Both times she went through a year of chemotherapy...both times she suffered unbearably...but she never ONCE gave up hope that she would live....she has CHILDREN and that was enough for her to fight.

To this DAY, if someone asks how old she is, she states her age (62!) with pride!! As she had to FIGHT to live this long. It's an honor to live into old age....please don't be embarassed or worried....think about the bottom line...

I COMPLETELY understand if you choose not to share it with Pet Talk or with anyone else for that matter,but DO NOT be embarrassed by it!! Stand strong and proud!! (and give me some advice, will ya? ;)) Concerning age, I'm proud to be 57! I'm the oldest guy on PT and proud of that, too!

jennifert9
08-06-2005, 02:22 AM
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DAVID!!!!!!!

It's people like you that give me the motivation and the desire to go on and grow old and learn.....!

I LOVED being young and popular and pretty and all that jazz....but now I want to be wise and happy and comfortable with myself.....
This is a topic of an entirely different thread so we can expand another time but....
My hat is off to you....keep up the good work Mr. David P. ;)

sirrahbed
08-06-2005, 08:39 AM
I noticed that some of you didn't post your age at all or posted it but in really small letters
:D Ok - I am 50 and will be 51 next month. I am a grandmother twice over and I love having three happy adult children and two beautiful grandchildren and watching my five happy contented cats. Life is good:)

Ginger's Mom
08-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi...I'm Joyce. I am 47 years old (for some reason I keep wanting to make myself a year older, I have been doing that for two years now), and I have an American Eskimo Dog mix named Ginger. :) Oh, and we live in South Jersey.

Pam
08-06-2005, 09:21 AM
I am Pam (duh!) :) and am 58 years old. I am the grandmom of the most special almost 4 year old little boy in the world. :) I am married with two grown children and one is a Pet Talker (Christiansmommy). I live in Southern New Jersey with Bella, Ripley, Trevor and Andy, all seen in my signature.

One of these days Joyce and I will have to meet (we realized a while ago that we are only about 30 min. from each other)! ;) I would love to meet Ginger in person because I had an American Eskimo when I was growing up and loved her to death.

barncat
08-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi, my name is Ginger and I'm 47 years old. I live in Wisconsin in a big house with:
Dogs- Luckie (border collie and ?) and Buster )Keeshund)
Cats- Rudy, Pookha, Footsie, Amelia, Jack, Yellowboy, Ambrose-Jerome, Captain, Atremis, Belladonna-Angelbaby-from-Hell
Cockatoo-Cupcake
Paraketts- Elvira and Isabeau
and Henly the Bunny

abbersmom
08-06-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm Sue

age 48

NW Iowa on the Iowa/South Dakota border

I have one dog, Abby, A cocker/poodle/schnauzer/pug

RB dogs are
Maggie (cocker/terrier)
Peanut (wire haired terrier)
Frisky (cocker spaniel)
Skunk (welsh corgi)...she was a rescue, already had the name. lol
Lassie (collie)
Lad (hmmmm...he dies of pneumonia at a few months old, I don't recall his breed, but I can sure picture him)

chocolatepuppy
08-06-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm Annette,48, my kids are
Dogs: Lacey and Mandy
Cats: Sassy and Missy
Bettas: Zachary,Sabrina,Icee,Joey,Gizmo,Frosty.
Golfish: Lucky
And three neon tetras! :D
Oh yea, and I have a husband, Gary, been married 29 years! ;)

luvofallhorses
08-06-2005, 01:11 PM
ooh Annette I love the names of your bettas :)

swimma253
08-06-2005, 01:15 PM
My name is Carly, Im 14. I have an Alaskan Husky, Meeka... and A guiea pig, Rodney. :) I live in New York.

Kfamr
08-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Kay...just a side note...but I always want to call you Kay Ann but I noticed when I returned to PT that noone else did...? That is who you are to me...but I was trying to be "cool" and follow the "crowd"
How silly is that...? :D ;)

AND don't forget...you and I share the same birthday!!! ;) XXOO

When I first started school I absolutely HATED the name just "KAY" and I was registered as Kay. After years I gave up trying to tell teachers to call me KAY ANN, Ann being my middle name. Now, either is fine and I couldn't care less what someone calls me, but it seems like family calls me Kay Ann and others call me Kay.

Kay Ann... Kay... K... doesn't matter! ;)

ChrisH
08-06-2005, 02:58 PM
My name is Christine (Chris), am 59 years old and I live in Wales, which is part of the UK. I am owned by a crazy Springer Spaniel dog named Bob and a beautiful black cat named Ebby. :D