PDA

View Full Version : Little Orphan Annie & Shadow UPDATE

Soapets
08-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Hi everybody. I haven't been on here much lately, and won't be for the next week to 10 days, but thought I'd check in tonight with an update on my two youngest babies:

Little Orphan Annie weighed in at 3.8 pounds at the Vet. today. She got her 2nd immunization shot, and he checked her left eye. It still gets mattery if we don't use drops in it twice a day, and she is still on Amoxi for her URI. She plays hard, sleeps hard, uses the litter box just fine, and is overall a very happy, curious, mischevious little girl! We need to continue with the medicine and the eye drops for a while longer, as she still sneezes sometimes---usually if we don't get a dose of medicine down her at one of the scheduled times.

Shadow weighed in at 9.4 pounds today, and he's only 5 months old this week!!! He's about 5 weeks older than Little Orphan Annie, but more than twice as big. He got his rabies vaccination today.

BOTH of these little ones are very mischevious and into everything. Shadow has taught Annie well. We came home to another shredded roll of toilet paper in the hallway outside the bathroom a couple of days ago. We think maybe an intruder did it, as our babies would NEVER do anything like that!

We're leaving on vacation tomorrow, and we have someone coming to stay at our house to take care of our babies, etc. They keep crawling into our suitcases that we are finishing up packing this evening. If we're not careful, they'll be coming to Florida with us, in our suitcases!

I guess that's about all for now. I'll get more pictures of them on here in a couple of weeks.......

kittycats_delight
08-04-2005, 08:30 PM
I was wondering what happened to those babies of yours and how they were doing. So glad to hear things are doing well and I am sure Annie will be perfect before long but then again you can't get much more perfect than she already is. You have to promise when you get back from vacation to post some pics. I am sure everyone including me is just dying to see those sweetie pies again. And see just how big they have grown. :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the update.:) I'm glad to hear that Annie and Shadow are doing well. It sounds like Shadow is going to be a big boy. Have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation.:)

orangemm
08-05-2005, 05:21 AM
So glad Annie and Shadow are doing so well. Has to be the TLC! Annie wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you.

Enjoy your vacation....and stock up on toilet paper!

Lightning SuperCat
08-05-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm happy that they're both doing well.
Shadow sounds like he is growing as fast as Lightning does! He's a year old and 13 pounds!!! :D

catmandu
08-05-2005, 08:05 AM
GCK,IS PRETTY BIG,AND LONG,AND IF HE TAKES,AFTER HIS DAD SCRATCHY,HE IS GOING,TO BE ONE FAIR SIZED CAT.
THAT WILL KEEP,THE FOUND CATS,ON THIER TOES.
AND THAT SO WONDERFUL,TO HEAR,THAT ANNIE,AND SHADOW,ARE DOING WELL,AND TRYING,TO STOW AWAY,ON THAT TRIP,TO FLORIDA!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cfb4b0ba.jpg

CAN I COME,TOO?

furrykidsmother
08-05-2005, 10:29 AM
I too was wondering how they were doing, so glad you posted an update. Sounds like they are doing just fine! Can't wait to see pictures.

Have a wonderful vacation!!

momcat
08-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I've been wondering what those two little sweeties have been up to latelyLooking forward to some new pictures when you get back. Enjoy your trip!!!!!

jenluckenbach
08-07-2005, 02:32 PM
9 pounds at 5 month~!? :eek: You have a big boy on your hands there!

Thanks for the update, I have been wondering about everyone there.

catcrazylady
08-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Yippee!! I checked in just in time for a Shadow and Annie update!

They sound like they are doing fantastic! I can not believe that little Shadow is already that big! Are you sure you don't have a pony???;) :D He is going to be a whopper!

Annie you sound so happy! It's hard to believe that a few short months ago you were going to be PTS. The Angels sent you that wonderful family and now you are a happy girl.:D

Have a wonderful vacation and I will be looking forward to some new pictures when you get home.

rg_girlca
08-07-2005, 08:08 PM
WOW!!!!!! That Shadow of yours is going to be one BIG boy.
I hope and pray that Little Annie will be over her eye trouble and URI very soon.

Can't wait to see pictures of these two gorgeous kitties.
Willy sure misses seeing pictures of his sweetie pie. :D

Have a safe and wonderful vacation. :)

NoahsMommy
08-08-2005, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the Annie and Shadow uppydate! I agree, that Shadow's going to be a BIG kitty! :)

Have a wonderful vacation!! Can we get some pictures when you return??

Hugs,
Kelly :)