PDA

View Full Version : FREE Chick-n-Mini's at your local Chick-fil-A..

Kfamr
08-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Every Friday in August Chick-fil-A is serving FREE 3-count Chick-n-Minis. (http://chickfila.com/MenuItems.asp?MenuItem=fourPcMinis) My mom believes it's at all Chick-fil-A locations, but I know for sure it is at ours. I'm going to be busting my butt tomorrow morning making them all. :rolleyes:

Whatever idiot chose this advertisement scheme is probably still going to be sleeping at this time. :p

Just thought i'd let everyone know just incase you have any local Chick-fil-A's, however you may want to call and make sure if that's all you go for. :p

luvofallhorses
08-04-2005, 07:33 PM
I wish we had one :(

wolfsoul
08-04-2005, 08:29 PM
There's no Chik-fil-A here either. :( Are there none in Canada?

Kfamr
08-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Nothing I can do about that....

They're still expanding in the US.

Jadapit
08-04-2005, 09:04 PM
We dont have one here either. Are they better than KFC?;) We do have that.:p How is the job going Kay? Do you like it?

Shrimpy
08-04-2005, 09:06 PM
how did you people get the thing by your name :confused:

buckner
08-04-2005, 09:11 PM
If you eat chicken, Chick-Fil-A is the best place to get chicken. It beats KFC like none other. However, it is also more expensive.. but you pay for great chicken.

I don't eat chicken, but Chick-Fil-A was the second best fast food restaurant, ever.

Kfamr
08-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
We dont have one here either. Are they better than KFC?;) We do have that.:p How is the job going Kay? Do you like it?

Let's just say KFC compared to Chick-fil-A is McDonalds compared to Outback. They are so much better.

I can't voucher for every store but the things we make are 100% fresh. If fries sit longer than 5 minutes they are thrown away. If salads aren't sold they are thrown away. Anything that is not sold within a specific amount of time is thrown away. A lot of the time we make our hot items by order.

I'm loving it. I have the most amazing co-workers. :) They are so much fun and we always talk about eachother's dogs. :D
Although they giggle at me when I make biscuits in the morning because according to my co-worker Robert, I give them a little pat after I roll them out, cut them, and put them on the pan as if I was a little biscuit mommy. :p

Cinder & Smoke
08-04-2005, 10:01 PM
:D

What are "Chick-n-Minis" ?? (http://www.chick-fil-a.com/MenuItems.asp?MenuItem=fourPcMinis)

Gotta read down the list of Ingredients a ways,
but there IS Ckicken in them! :p

Can't find any mention on their webby site about
"Free on Fridays" though. :(
(And they are a Breakfast Menue item.)

Where's the nearest Chick-Fil-A Chickin Joint ?? (http://www.chick-fil-a.com/cfa.asp) ...
Punch in your Zippy Code ... modify the 10 mile radius to a higher number
of miles if a location doesn't pop up.

"Moooooooooo" :D

Almita
08-04-2005, 10:11 PM
There is only one at the mall near my house!! Hopefully they do it there?!

Kfamr
08-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Uh yeah, there's one whole chicken nugget in them, I promise, I make the things everyday. I linked to them in my original post.
I don't think they advertise stuff like this on their website. I also said I didn't know if it was a chain-wide offer, to call if you're worried about lost time or whatever.