PDA

View Full Version : Asking for HELP from the serious DOG LOVERS

skneisel74
08-04-2005, 11:19 AM
My name is Shelly skneisel74 I rarely post on the dog's because I have cats, but today is the exception. I have been a member of PT for several months and I have found some very good friends here. Now one of my best friends is in need but she has not joined yet, she has two chows MIMI and SHY, SHY is 12 and MIMI is 9 and they have both been in bad health. SHY has arthritis really bad they have increased her meds as much as they can without it being toxic. Shy has a hard time getting around and the vets can do no more but send her to heaven. Mimi was just diagnosed with cardiomyapothy and started her treatment last week, but it is too far along for the Dr. to help. Morgan ( thier momma) took them to the vet this am and the Dr. has suggested sending then to heaven together today. So in less than 45 min they will no longer be her with us or their momma, I was hoping that you could send her and her babies some prayers. :( :( :(

Thank you all so much!!!!!!!

Shell's Angel's

robinh
08-04-2005, 11:25 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your friend's troubles. There is no harder thing to have to do as a pet owner than that. My prayers are with her, Shy and Mimi at this difficult time.

:(

pipersmom
08-04-2005, 04:28 PM
How heartbreaking.

Mimi and Shy, go paw-in-paw now, to a place where the grass is lush and green and your pains will magically disappear. Play together until your Mommy sees you again.

Rest well sweet Chow Chows.

Morgan--you are in my prayers and thoughts. Hugs to you.

Queen of Poop
08-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Oh how terribly sad for your friend. For them to go together is a good thing because the one left behind would be so lonely. I'll ask my Sami (RB Feb 04) and my mom's Grizzly (RB Jul 05) to meet them at the gate. Please give your friend lots of hugs. :(

Karen
08-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Of course she will be in our prayers. Blessed are they who have known the love of an older dog, and though ending their sufferuing causes us grief, it also causes them relief.

zippy-kat
08-04-2005, 05:24 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Morgan, Shy, and Mimi. What a heartbreaking time for Morgan. I just can't imagine. :(

{{Morgan}}

{{Rest sweetly, Shy and Mimi.}}

jesse_3
08-05-2005, 12:21 AM
This must be so horrible for all of you. I am sending prayers to you and your friend. (((((((HUGS)))))))

I will have Jewel (RB-2001) also be there to meet Shy and Mimi!

R.I.P. You two lovely chow chows, watch your mommy from up on the RB.

Steph and Jes

anna_66
08-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Oh my goodness, it's hard enought sending one to the bridge, but two...I can't even begin to imagine how your friend is feeling:(
Chows are one of the most wonderful breeds of dogs and I'm sure the years your friend spend with hers were the best years of her life.
I know that my Chow girl Keisha and her brother Angus will be there to meet them at the RB.

Please let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers as she grieves the loss of her faithful companions.

Anna

Corinna
08-06-2005, 07:28 AM
My RB Merlin will be there to greet and introduce them around. Prayers winging from Montana to Morgan.

Ginger's Mom
08-06-2005, 09:10 AM
Sorry I am just seeing this now. How very very sad. Your friend and her family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. :(

LorraineO
08-06-2005, 09:49 AM
double heartbreak,,,,, may they rest easy and be pain free soon.... much support and hugs to your friend for being brave....

chocolatepuppy
08-06-2005, 12:45 PM
That is so sad. :( Losing them both. So heartbreaking. I hope your friend gets through his ok, I just can't imagine. I will send a prayer your friends way.

finn's mom
08-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Sending thoughts their way. That's an awful thing for them to go through.

Den Anne Pen
08-06-2005, 04:57 PM
take confort in knowing they will be togther and will not be missing eachother and will be running around upstairs just like puppies again

sorry for the pain you are going through

skneisel74
08-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Thank you all so much for your responses, I have now turned her on to PT she has joined. Keep you eyes out for her........

Kitti
08-15-2005, 06:22 PM
I just wanted to say an ENORMOUS thank you to Shelly, Jazzi & Maggi and every who sent prayers & thoughts to me on the recent passing of my to chows, Shy 14 & Mimi 9, as Shelly said in her post, I had to send them to the RB on 8/4 /05, but they went
there together, it was the only way I could see of showing them just how much I loved them & my way of thanking them for all the years of unconditional LOVE, they gave me...believe me it was the hardest thing, I've ever done. But now they are there with other members of our family (FatBoy-Mimi's brother-Barney, their dad & Maxi, Shy's grand baby, Bear & Cheyenne,her great grandbabies)plus human family & friends. I'm still in deep mourning but at least I have them here at home with me( I had them cremated)
as I did FB,Bear & Cheyenne...Barney & Maxi lived with my ex..so I don't know what he chose...I only know they are all together as family again. I also have to Thank my son, Scott for all his love & support that day & still, as well as Shelly & her Mom & Kathy.
Thank You aall...
Much Love to all who have loved ones over the RB.
Kitti

skneisel74
08-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Kitty,
You are so very welcome. I am glad you decided to join us here on PT. Keep your chin up, and remember they remember you!

Shell's Purrfect Angel's