PDA

View Full Version : Willy Wonka Has Been Adopted

K & L
08-04-2005, 08:38 AM
He didn't last long either. He'll be going to his new home this evening. Now the tabby guys need homes! They go to Petsmart this weekend so hopefully someone will grab them up.

catmandu
08-04-2005, 08:50 AM
THAT MUST BE ABOUTTHE BEST FEELING,IN THE WORLD,TAKING A CAT,THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT,AND GETTING THEM,A FURR EVERHOME,OF HIS VERY OWN,AND ALL THE PET ANGELS,ARE APPLAUDING,FOR YOU!!!
\MEEW,MEEW HOOOOORAY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cfb4b0ba.jpg

ME,TOO!!!

Barbara
08-04-2005, 09:04 AM
It will be easier for the tabbys when Willy Wonka doesn't steal all the attention anymore. Because they as well are sooo cute.

I'm glad Willy has a new home but I'll miss him:)

Randi
08-04-2005, 09:15 AM
So glad to hear Willie has found a new home, but as Barbara says, we'll miss him! Hope the others will find loving homes too. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Wow, those meezer babies sure disappear fast!

Way to go Willy Wonka!! :D

Killearn Kitties
08-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Great news! Best of luck to him and his little chocolate dipped nosie!

K & L
08-04-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
THAT MUST BE ABOUTTHE BEST FEELING,IN THE WORLD,TAKING A CAT,THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT,AND GETTING THEM,A FURR EVERHOME,OF HIS VERY OWN,AND ALL THE PET ANGELS,ARE APPLAUDING,FOR YOU!!!
\MEEW,MEEW HOOOOORAY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cfb4b0ba.jpg

ME,TOO!!!

It IS one of the most wonderful feelings!

furrykidsmother
08-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Congratulations Willy Wonka on your new furrever home!

JenWhite
08-04-2005, 03:23 PM
:) You are a wonderful loving person to care for these kitties. God is smilling on you.

Psalm 8:6
You made him (man) ruler over the works of your hands;You put everything under his feet
(partial) footnote:How do you treat God's creation? Use your resources wisely because God holds you acountable for your stewardship.

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Willy has found his new loving forever home too. Now hopefully his brothers will find their new homes soon too.:) I hope that baby Pearl won't be too lonely without her brothers around.

K & L
08-05-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I'm so glad to hear that Willy has found his new loving forever home too. Now hopefully his brothers will find their new homes soon too.:) I hope that baby Pearl won't be too lonely without her brothers around.

Don't worry, baby Purrrl (since she purrs so much) will not be lonely! We will make sure of that. Wonka leaves tomorrow morning, and the other 2 will be at Petsmart. It will be Pearls first time alone!:(

Lightning SuperCat
08-05-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm so glad that he found a home!! :D He's so adorable!!! :D Be happy I don't live all the way over there or I would have all of them. Hehehe. :p :D