PDA

View Full Version : Lexie is being.....weird

BrittanyLexie
08-04-2005, 08:01 AM
yesterday me and my mom went on a walk with lexie in our neighbor hood, and a little girl wanted to pet lexie, so thinking she would be okay we said okay, and when the little girl bent down.. didnt even touch lexie she yelped REALLY loud. scared the little girl to death.. made her think she did something. So then i picked her up and we started walking a little bit and then my mom wanted to hold her and lexie wouldnt let her.. she started crying and yelping..... she did this at the groomer too.. and she usually doesnt do this.. is she just attatched to me or what?

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2005, 08:17 AM
if she doesn't do it when you hold her then it could be that.....If she was hurt in anyway she would yelp whoever held her

BrittanyLexie
08-04-2005, 08:22 AM
well i dont think shes hurt.. im with her 24/7 and i watch her like a hawk...and she doesnt do it with me...i dunno.. i read mini schnauzers bond closely with their family.. and my mom is at work all the time so im the only one she has bonded with.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2005, 08:28 AM
perhaps you have to show her that other people are good too - "if Mummy thinks he/she is okay then that's alright with me" sort of thing. She is rather lovely, such a cute little face....

BrittanyLexie
08-04-2005, 08:29 AM
thank you..ill try that