PDA

View Full Version : This is a sign!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Yesterday evening, I was walking in our garden, admiring the flowers. Then all of a sudden, I looked up at the sky.... . And, this is what I saw.....
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/regenboog1.jpg

Like a good PT-er, I always have my camera with me, so I could take a picture of this beautiful rainbow!
Then I realised that this was a sign from Jasper. I am sure that he sent us a sign, to let us know that he arrived safely at the Rainbow Bridge. Isn't that just perfect?!!
Some people sill say I am nuts, but I know that my heart is at ease now: my babie is home!!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/regenboog2.jpg

If you look very well, you can even see that it started as a double rainbow(Sydney and Jasper)! In the first pic, the rainbow starts right on the roof of our house....

mina'smomma
08-04-2005, 07:53 AM
I don't think you're nuts Lut.

I think your right. It was Jaspers way to let his mommy know he was safe and sound at RB.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2005, 08:25 AM
It couldn't be anything else! How sweet of Jasper to let you know he is ok

lv4dogs
08-04-2005, 08:26 AM
That is lovely! It sure is a sign. Your nuts to think your nuts. lol lol

Pawsitive Thinking
08-04-2005, 08:34 AM
If he gets in touch again can you send my love to:

Twinkle
Dixie
Chips
Billy
Gizzmo
Sammy
Tweed
Geri
Cally
Stiggleplum

Thanks

Randi
08-04-2005, 08:50 AM
That's a beautiful rainbow - and I'm sure it was sign from Jasper to tell his mom that he's OK. :)

furrykidsmother
08-04-2005, 09:33 AM
I am sure that it was a sign of his safe arrival. He is home now and wanted to let you know so that you could be at peace with his leaving.

robinh
08-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I see it as a sign too. He may also be telling you he's your angel protecting you from above and always with you.

And you're NOT nuts! It's sad that a lot of people don't understand the bond that we have with our furkids. When we lose them, it's losing a member of the family.

sirrahbed
08-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by robinh
And you're NOT nuts! It's sad that a lot of people don't understand the bond that we have with our furkids. When we lose them, it's losing a member of the family.

I agree with Robin here and am very glad you saw this beautiful rainbow, Lut!! It comforted you and that makes me happy! Where else can we share our feelings for our pets?? Right here!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-04-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh Lut, you've brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful thought that Jasper was so worried about his meowmy that he sent this beautiful sign. :)

bluekat
08-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh that's beautiful! I don't think you're nuts, I'm sure it must be Jasper!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I am very glad you saw this beautiful rainbow, Lut!!

Me too, Debbie! In fact I was looking the other way, but suddenly I felt the urge to turn around and look at the sky!
Thanks everybody for understanding! PT, who could live without it?!!:)

Almita
08-04-2005, 02:12 PM
It does seem that Jasper came to tell you that he is happy and safe and he loves you and that he made it peacefully!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-04-2005, 02:15 PM
What a beautiful rainbow. It's colors are extra bright too!

I think our loved ones often send us signs from the other side but we just don't often realize them.

I'm sure your sweeties were sending you a sign!!!:D

luvofallhorses
08-04-2005, 02:20 PM
I don't think you're nuts either, Lut! I do believe this could be a sign from Sydney and Jasper. How awesome! :)

kittycats_delight
08-04-2005, 02:37 PM
I am sure it was a sign from Jasper and he wants you to know he has made it to RB safe and sound.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/PTCRAZY/regenboog1copy.jpg

And I am sure as soon as he and Sydney are together they will both send you another sign to let you know. :)