PDA

View Full Version : The cow that got away

Logan
02-27-2002, 10:22 AM
Check out this story!!!

Ooops.....looks like the story has changed, darn it!!! Sorry folks. Maybe we can find another link to the story.

Try this one:

http://enquirer.com/editions/2002/02/27/loc_mad_cow_ha!_shes.html

gini
02-27-2002, 10:42 AM
Hip Hip Hooray for the cow.

I just love stories like this that have a happy ending. Poor thing, what a huge trauma for her.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2002, 10:48 AM
I saw that on the news last night too. I can't blame her, I'd go over a 6 foot fence to avoid being made into hamburger too. And we call them dumb animals! So glad she is going to have a happy ending to her story. :D

Stenograsaurus
02-27-2002, 11:43 AM
I clicked on it and received a story titled "jury selection begins in betts murder trial." I don't think that's the story.

I heard this morning about a cow that got away from a meat factory and was on the run for nine days. I'm assuming this is the same one. They finally caught the cow. And all I could think of was, oh, no, I hope they're not taking the cow back to the meat factor. Then they said that the cow will be rehomed. I'm so glad this was a happy ending. Hooray for the very smart cow!!!

Logan
02-27-2002, 12:01 PM
Its fixed now, with a different version of the story. Sorry about that.....had no idea they would change the story on the other link!!!

tatsxxx11
02-27-2002, 03:32 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!! You go girl! Too bad she couldn't round up a few of her friends for the great escape!