PDA

View Full Version : she just does'nt get it!

cali
08-03-2005, 03:53 PM
ok my friend called a few days ago and she was telling me about how her dads friend was complaining about the humane society, only now she believes her dads friend and thinks the HS is stupid. this was the complait, her dads friend had adopted a mutt from them and he said he would give then $500 if he did not have to have the dog neutered and they refused. well no duh! I tried to explain the point of the neutering but she still thinks the HS is stupid for requiring the dog be neutered :confused: she insists that she understands but still argues that its stupid, obviously she does not truly understand :rolleyes: then as if to prove again that they are stupid she said that the HS forced her dads friend to put his horse down, she said "the horse was a little skinny but perfectly fine" thinking this was odd I asked for more info, turns out the horse was very old, lame, extremly skinny and would not eat, the vet came out and could do nothing, because the horse was "perfectly fine" right?

*sigh* trying to explain this to her is usless as this friend of her dads has been around animals his whole life, and I only have 9 years exprience, so she would rather believe him :rolleyes: