PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Beagle:/

crsvstang
08-03-2005, 01:26 PM
For the last week one of our neighbors beagle comes to our house. Problem is I have no idea who the dog belongs to. And I really don't know any of our neighbors. I have ran the dog off numerous times. And everytime he/she runs for the woods behind our house.

I'm about tell Rob see who the dog belongs to. I don't mind he/she visiting really. I just want the person/people that own this dog know it is coming down here.

It really is a pretty dog, and I feel bad for it. I guess maybe it is lonely?

Chilli
08-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Are you sure its a neighbor's dog? It may be a stray.

JenBKR
08-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Doesn't the dog have a collar w/ a name tag? I can't imagine that someone would let their dog outside without one. Maybe go to a few neighbors and ask if they know who the dog belongs to. :)

crsvstang
08-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes, the dog does have a collar on it. But no ID. I will tell Rob talk to the neighbors. Thing is they live probably like a mile from us, so he travels little bit get here. And the people that live up there have farms.

I guess it could be stray but I doubt it. It looks like it has been well fed and taken care of. It just won't stay away from here though.

If I run if off it comes back within 10 mins. So I am thinking who ever owns the dog is gone during the day.

If Rob finds out the dog don't belong to any of our neighbors. Then I'm going take the dog to the humane society or put a ad in paper for found dog.

Chilli
08-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a good plan. We had a problem with our neighbor's cocker. She would get out of her pen just to come down to the house to see Frisk :D

JenBKR
08-03-2005, 01:52 PM
That poor thing :( That's good that you are trying to help him though :)

elizabethann
08-03-2005, 02:18 PM
What if you pin a note to it's collar?

Poor little dog. Maybe it's not getting enough attention at home.

crsvstang
08-03-2005, 03:48 PM
The note idea might be a good idea, only thing he won't let me get to close to him.:(