PDA

View Full Version : He's home! And a couple pictures

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 12:31 PM
I've put him in the spare "work out" room. I decided to make a little bed for myself and stay with him for a bit till he is more comfortable here and gets use to it. Although, he seems pretty content right now o__O I sat down and he came over and kept rubbing against me for like 20 minutes. Then he sat layed down on my belly and sat there for a bit. I couldn't even take pics of him cause he kept rubbing against my hands lol. He's so friendly right now. I hope that he'll always be like this and that it's not a temp thing cause he's not trapped anymore. He wasn't even at the HS long. Since the 28th of July.

Anyway, I had to put a blanket over my keyboard cause his fav spot seems to be stretched out on top of it hehe. Now that the blanket hangs over the sides to the ground, he likes to lay under it.

Hmm, now he is making weird noises?? Err, I think he's sleeping?? haha maybe he snores....He purrs funny too. He like squeeks almost lol. Silly boy.

I don't know that he looks like a Nazo...but I duno what to call him. I've been calling him Buddy for now, but I doubt I'll name him that.

I'll post the pics as attachments cause I'm lazy

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 12:31 PM
oops I posted the wrong one

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 12:32 PM

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Ignore my feet in those pics :o

slleipnir
Not the best pics...it's dark and I'm being lazy

one more..

kittycats_delight
He's definately not a Nazo to me anyway. I think Buddy is actually cute.
Do you like Orion?

He is sooo sweet. :)

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 12:34 PM
He's microchipped too...I hope he'll never get out though. He seems to hate being outside. I took him out to see my mom and he flipped out. I'd rather him not like it though cause I don't want him ot be sad not being able to go out..

Ignore ugly person. He was giving me a kiss hehe

RedHedd
08-03-2005, 01:09 PM
You're not an ugly person ..... what's the HS? High School? He's a cutie!

crsvstang
08-03-2005, 01:13 PM
He is cute! I love his markings!

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 01:34 PM
hs = humane society

carole
08-03-2005, 04:03 PM
He is one gorgeous wee fella, I love tuxie's, oh the heck I love them all, how old is he? and have you decided on a name yet, does Jasper appeal?

orangemm
08-03-2005, 04:06 PM
He's gorgeous and you are in no way ugly. Just look how he loves you!

You're both very lucky to have each other!

catmandu
08-03-2005, 04:15 PM
YOU ARE FAR,FROM UGLY,AND YOUR LITTLE TUXEDO,IS A TREASURE,AS IS MY NEW LITTLE STARRY,AS WELL.AND THE PET TALKER ANGELS,WERE IN GIVING GEMCHARCOALANGEL,A LITTLE KISS,EACH,LAST NIGHT,AND HIS THREE GUARDIAN ANGELS,ARESTAYING,WITH THE LITTLE FELLOW,NOW!
YOU HAVE ONE WONDERFUL TUXEDO,BLESS YOU,FOR GIVING HIM,A NEW HOME!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cfb4b0ba.jpg

slleipnir
08-03-2005, 04:34 PM
He's a sweety. I made a "bed" for myself right next to a shelf..it's pretty high and he loves it up there...and he loves jumping off it..on ME. It hurts! lol

He is 2 yrs old, so he's a little older than Kiba. Kiba should be 2 this month

Kiba hid the moment she saw him. I think dad held her and my brother held the new kitty and they just hissed. But that is to be expected. Although, I'm not sure when to let them meet! He hissed at the dogs too...also to be expected. Not sure what the dogs think of him though

DogLover9501
08-03-2005, 04:56 PM
:eek: I think I missed the thread(s) about this :o

Congratularions!! He's adorable!

Originally posted by slleipnir
I couldn't even take pics of him cause he kept rubbing against my hands lol.

Emma is the exact same way, and she's been like that since I adopted her. We've had her for 9 months now and she's still just as affectionate, so I'm guessing he won't change ;)

popcornbird
08-03-2005, 07:03 PM
What a cutie!!! I didn't know you were getting a Tuxie! :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2005, 02:28 AM
He sure is handsome. I also like the name Buddy.:)

Sonia59
08-04-2005, 03:17 AM
He's handsome!:)

finn's mom
08-04-2005, 08:05 AM
He's very handsome!

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-04-2005, 08:08 AM
What a handsome tuxie!!!Congrats!!

Cataholic
08-04-2005, 09:13 AM
As the resident Queen of Tuxedos, I applaud your decision to adopt this regal one! I must say he looks a bit like RB Tex in the face, which makes me a bit sad for some reason. But, then, I am happy, too, for you, of course!!!

Welcome to the tuxedo. Is it Buddy for sure?

and, note to silly you, you are NOT ugly.

slleipnir
08-04-2005, 09:45 AM
I don't think I'll name him Buddy, it's probably only going ot be a nick name. He is still nameless, although he almost seems to know his name is "baby". Last night I was calling him different names, and I said Baabby andhe looked at me heh.

He was a bad little kitty last night hehe. I was trying to sleep, but he made so much noise that I had to go sleep in my own room. I have to work today so it wouldn't be good if I was falling asleep. He wanted out really badly. He kept scratching the door. I don't think it's safe just yet for him. Kiba hates him, and I don't think the dogs would hurt him, but Josie...I duno with her. hehe.

I've had him a day, and I love him already :)

Corinna
08-04-2005, 10:03 AM
WoW a tuxie we love them here . Our Winky is 16 years old. Your kitty looks great.

skneisel74
08-04-2005, 10:57 AM
He is wonderful looks like he could be my Jazzi's DADDY. And again you are not ugly, do not even think so!!!!!

luvofallhorses
08-04-2005, 01:54 PM
He's SO handsome :) I didn't know you were getting a kitty :o , his personality sounds like my Tiger LOL! I think Jasper would be cute! or Orion! :) CONGRATS :)