PDA

View Full Version : New Cat Stand

Efrat
02-27-2002, 02:18 AM
We got a new cat stand this week ( we couldn't help it, we saw it on the Israeli cat welfare website and fell for it) Thw kitties love it. Kfitzi didn't want to get off it ever since he got on it... now Milki is hooked as well. The older cats like it less, but they do play with it as well... :)

Former User
02-27-2002, 02:33 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: now that's a nice one! I'm sure Casper and Kitty would love one! We have to move first though, to have some more room...

C.C.'s Mom
02-27-2002, 03:43 AM
Wow, cool! It looks really great. I love the little flag.
Mine wouldn't be interested at all. Eddy has a cattree with a hanging mat in it. She sleeps there, but doesn't play otherwise with the other floors, boxes, tunnels. And she doesn't allow Rudie near it.

purrley
02-27-2002, 07:16 AM
WOW Efrat that is really neat - I'd like to get my babies something like that - you get it at PetSmart or some place like that?

Efrat
02-27-2002, 09:38 AM
Hi purrley:D

yes, you can get this in petsmart or petco, but my advice is get for the same ammount something better. I only got that because it's the best I can find in Israel. You can get much better stuff in the states like this:

angilical (http://www.angelicalcat.com/)

I wish they would ship here...

Efrat

wolflady
02-27-2002, 11:00 AM
Wow! This is a really cool stand!! I've been wanting to get one for my cats, but all the ones I've seen are just too expensive for my pocket book at the moment. Hopefully they'll be treated to one soon! Glad your babies are enjoying thier new stand!:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-28-2002, 12:25 AM
Wow what a lucky kitty :D !! That looks like soooo much fun !!