PDA

View Full Version : Yay for Pet Of The Day

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-27-2002, 01:17 AM
I just wanted to post this thread to say that I love this website :D !! I love to come here and see all of the lucky pets become pet, cat, and dog of the day. I never imagined that ANYONE could love animals as much as I do. I always get a smile in pet talk :) . It makes me so happy to know there are some LUCKY animals out there that have found some goodhearted people to love and care for them. There are so many sad animals in shelters because someone neglected to research the effort it takes to care for some pets, and there are wonderful people like a lot of you who rescue them and make their lives happy and wonderful :D :D :D :) :D !! Animals are one of God's most wonderful creations, they are so loyal and loving and would do anything for us and deserve all the love in the world! There are few happy places in the world, but this website is one of them. Every pet deserves to be the best one day but always all days ;) , and this is the place it happens :D :) !!

Former User
02-27-2002, 02:22 AM
Yup, agree with you, this place is simply THE BEST!!! :) :) :) :)

Gio
02-27-2002, 03:30 AM
I agree, it's so nice to be able to talk about certain things and go on about our pets without being considered an outright lunatic! :D

C.C.'s Mom
02-27-2002, 03:38 AM
I definately agree too!

We've been out of a telephone connection since Saturday after storm and thunder, and I was going nuts for not bein able to go to Pettalk.
It's so nice that there are other people that love their pets as much as I do...

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2002, 11:12 AM
Pet talk is my favorite site now. I can't wait to see the pets everyday and read all the new posts. The people have all been so kind. :)