PDA

View Full Version : Double Take

SANDY FROST
08-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Here is a picture of a big greeting card I bought and had framed because it looks my sisterr's cat Yuri.. See for yourself. Yuri is sitting right below the picture.
Sandy Frost:D

G535
08-03-2005, 02:37 AM
Looks very much like my cat too!

jenluckenbach
08-03-2005, 05:10 AM
EXCELLENT!

Don't you love it when you find a cat that looks like one you know?

Lightning SuperCat
08-03-2005, 06:14 AM
That's wierd! I have a card, already framed, that looks EXACTLY like Lightning that I found at the Salvation Army one day for 25 cents!!! :D Your card looks SO much like Yuri, too! :D

catmandu
08-03-2005, 10:11 AM
I HAVE A GREETING CARD,THAT I BOUGHT,SO LONG AGO,THAT IS A DEAD RINGER,FOR MY MIGHTY MICHAEL,ITS UNCANNY!
I WILL HAVE,TO SEE,IF I CAN POSE,THEM TOGETHER!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SCRAPMIK.jpg

SANDY FROST
08-03-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by G535
Looks very much like my cat too!
Cool. I'll bet your cat is handsome.
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
08-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
EXCELLENT!

Don't you love it when you find a cat that looks like one you know?
Yes I do.
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
08-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Lightning SuperCat
That's wierd! I have a card, already framed, that looks EXACTLY like Lightning that I found at the Salvation Army one day for 25 cents!!! :D Your card looks SO much like Yuri, too! :D
Isn't it funny how things like this happen more often than you think. Thanks I think the card looks so much like Yuri. I'll bet Lightning is a handsome cat.
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
08-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
I HAVE A GREETING CARD,THAT I BOUGHT,SO LONG AGO,THAT IS A DEAD RINGER,FOR MY MIGHTY MICHAEL,ITS UNCANNY!
I WILL HAVE,TO SEE,IF I CAN POSE,THEM TOGETHER!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SCRAPMIK.jpg
Good luck on your venture of taking a picture of Michael and the greeting card together. It was dumb luck that I snapped this picture,
Sandy Frost

skneisel74
08-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Looks like yuri may have a side job as a super model, better keep you eye on that one she will be putting Morse the cat out of business.......

SANDY FROST
08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by skneisel74
Looks like yuri may have a side job as a super model, better keep you eye on that one she will be putting Morse the cat out of business.......
Thank You for your kind words. I have to agree with you on that.
Thanks,
Sandy Frost;)