PDA

View Full Version : Who says boys aren't as fun?

Samantha Puppy
08-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Who said little boys aren't as much fun to dress up?

I got this today:
http://www.starstruck.com/images/P0070489.jpg

And this last week (it's an infant sized hat, but looks just like one that big boys wear!):
http://images.collegecollection.com/vendors/sayre/100/Infant%20Baseball%20Cap.jpg

Both will be surprises for Josh, whom I'm sure will wish I didn't spend as much as I did (O's suit was $26 inc. S&H and the hat was $15 inc. S&H) but oh well. You only have your first son once!! And I'm actually being good, considering all the other adorable Virginia Tech and Orioles stuff I've seen. I could've easily spent hundreds of dollars by now! ;) One good thing is that I'll leave all the Ravens stuff to my mom and dad to buy (my dad is a massive ravin' Raven fanatic) so all I have to focus on is VT and the O's! :D

ISN'T IT CUTE??? :silly:

Sirrahsim
08-02-2005, 08:59 PM
That is adorable :) Hubby's Mom (persianmom) bought Tyler a tiny Red's outift complete with hat and little bitty shoes:D

finn's mom
08-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Jaime, those are adorable. I think babies are fun to dress up, regardless of the gender. :) If I ever start makin' some freakin' money, I'll have to send you a South Carolina outfit.

popcornbird
08-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Those are ADORABLE!!!!!! I think baby boys are fun to dress up too. The only thing is.....girl HAIR is more fun to mess around with, with bows and pigtails, etc. :D But boys can wear the cutest hats!

ramanth
08-03-2005, 08:37 AM
So cute!!

Andy and I have already bought onsies (Star Wars related). They are more boyish, but a girl could wear them.

Now we just need the kid. LOL!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
Andy and I have already bought onsies (Star Wars related). They are more boyish, but a girl could wear them.

:eek: :eek:
Kimmy, either there is something you're not telling us or.....you two are really planning ahead! ;) :D

How about the prerequisite Oshkosh B'Gosh bib overalls for little boys? I think they are just too adorable in them. My SIL had a professional picture taken of my nephew in some where he looks like a little engineer (train). But that was when he was a teeny tiny adorable baby and not the cantankerous teen and insufferable know-it-all young adult that he has grown into. ;) :D

Pawsitive Thinking
08-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Boys are great - I bought my nephew a Winnie the Pooh outfit when he was ickle!