PDA

View Full Version : Pointless But Just So You Know!

sandragonfly
08-02-2005, 04:10 PM
hi cat lovers!! :D

this probably is a pointless, careless one but I got two PMs from confusers - I'd rather make a new thread before my PMbox gets full again! :p

my three little kitteenagers had their names changed! (see signature).. I changed their names because it was something my friend and I decided and now she's not around anymore.. :( I preferred to give them new names.

- gus remains.
- avalanche changed to edges (named after my sweetheart who died last year on july 27th - so much alike personalities!)
- quest to dante.
- and oz to ashton. :)

sorry for the confusion and now gus, edges, dante and ash are happier with their new names. :cool:

ps, sorry people, I've not caught up with your news of your fuzzdears yet and leaving again tomorrow for another camptrip -- I'll miss you all!

take care, everybody!!
:) ..gina & the four little boys..

catmandu
08-02-2005, 06:26 PM
NOTHING,IS POINTLESS,IF IT COMES,FROM ONE,OF OUR PET TALKERS,AND I HOPE,THAT YOUR CATS,CAN LEARN,TO COME,TO THIER NEW NAMES,
IT HELPS,IF YOU,ARE SHAKING,A POUNCE CAN,OR WHISKAS TEMPTATION POUCH.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos816.jpg

orangemm
08-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Change is good! They'll learn quickly enough.

You had to do what suited you (and them) best.

Yes, treats DO help!

Sonia59
08-03-2005, 06:21 AM
I see them on the little pics. Could you post pics of the renamed cats? I'm just curious to see them better. They look so cute!You've certainly done it before, but it's not such a long time I'm a PT member and I've never seen them before. ;)

skneisel74
08-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the update. I am sure that we will all make a note as not to refer to them as the old names. Have fun camping!

sandragonfly
08-15-2005, 10:32 PM
ahh, at the camping, I've been feeling so guilty to name my edges(avalanche) 'edges'. it's like I'm replacing my first edges I had. :( I'd rather change his name ...again. :p (help me with my new name poll out there please..)

gary, no cat (in my ark) knows its own name. :) I don't speak but when I shake treats, all come! :eek: I guess it also doesn't matter how many time I'm gonna change their names!! :p ;)

sonia, sure. I see you're new and for me being here for a long time with not so many photo requests so I rarely share my photos! I will post pictures of my four sweet boys when I get to a computer. ;) look out for it soon! :D :)

kittycats_delight
08-15-2005, 10:36 PM
I think if you want to change Avalanche's/Edges name again how about something like.

Odin
Loki
Thunder
Strider

sandragonfly
08-15-2005, 11:13 PM
thunder... hmm, yeah I like it...maybe! thank you. :)

thunder?
noel?
joey?
eden/s?
tucker?

dunno! just made a poll. I think I'll lean more on noel ...fits the other boys' name too, all short - gus, dante & ash, short for ashton.

oh, I forgot to add, their last name is littlesteps. my last name, it means 'step-little'. :)