PDA

View Full Version : Dog Show, Cato NY 8/12-8/14

lv4dogs
08-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Is anyone going? I'll be there at least one of the weekend days, hopefully both Sat. & Sun. My breeder is going & bringing the puppies too!

This is a real dog show with events that include Conformation, Obedience & Agility!

More info here: http://watermarkaussies.com/honyasc/events.html#show

If anyone is planning on going let me know, I'd love to meet some PT'ers!!!

jennifert9
08-06-2005, 01:32 AM
I wasn't planning on going to the dog show but I "MAY" be home in Syracuse that weekend...My nephew's b'day is the 18th and depending on when my sister has his b'day party, I may be in town that weekend!! The 18th is the Thursday of the week following so the party may be scheduled for the following weekend however....I have to call her to find out, which I dread doing! (Long story!) I will let you know Monday or Tuesday. If I come home, I want to meet for sure. Cato is only about 30 minutes from my parent's houses.
I have a feeling I will be home the following weekend though. If you want to arrange something then, let me know. I have no problem driving to your neck of the woods if necessary....? Carly(swimma?) lives nearby too but she is young and I don't know if her parents would let her....I can always go over to her house and meet them and ease their minds though.
I will update when I know more....! :D

lv4dogs
08-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by jennifert9
I wasn't planning on going to the dog show but I "MAY" be home in Syracuse that weekend...My nephew's b'day is the 18th and depending on when my sister has his b'day party, I may be in town that weekend!! The 18th is the Thursday of the week following so the party may be scheduled for the following weekend however....I have to call her to find out, which I dread doing! (Long story!) I will let you know Monday or Tuesday. If I come home, I want to meet for sure. Cato is only about 30 minutes from my parent's houses.
I have a feeling I will be home the following weekend though. If you want to arrange something then, let me know. I have no problem driving to your neck of the woods if necessary....? Carly(swimma?) lives nearby too but she is young and I don't know if her parents would let her....I can always go over to her house and meet them and ease their minds though.
I will update when I know more....! :D

Yeah, let me know. Unfortunatly though the next weekend I'll be out of town.

jennifert9
08-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Well, I haven't spoken to my sister yet but it looks like I will be home the following week...:(
Collin, unbenounced to me,(is that spelled right??) scheduled his vacation from the 20th until the 28th. I just found that out this past weekend when his parents came to visit! MEN!
He has to fly to Chicago on the 15th and will be back on the 17th, work for 2 days, then be on vacation...If I had my choice, I would just go home on the 12th and have him meet me in Syracuse but I don't know if that is feasible...his car desperately needs work that we can't afford to get done right now (still waiting for our security deposit from the old landlord) and if he drives it for 5 hours, the mechanic said the tire could fall off at any second!! So unless we get that money in the next few days and get his car fixed, I have to wait here for him to return from Chicago before we can go home...:( Which sucks since I would love to be in Syracuse right now...
If anything changes, I will let you know. His high school reunion is the weekend of the 26th to the 28th so maybe we can meet up then since I don't think I will be going to that....The NYS Fair starts that Thursday too if you go to that? We could meet there....?

lv4dogs
08-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah, we're planning on going to the state fair. We don't have any date set up yet but we're not picky about the day we go as long as it is a weekend day.

Just let me know when you're coming up & hopefully we can make some plans to meet! Now that I have my puppy earlier than I expected some of my plans may be changed & my schedule is more flexible too.