PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle 116!!!

Bunnicula05
02-26-2002, 06:57 PM
Here are the rules:
1. You may only guess one letter at a time.

2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before you can go again.

3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to guess a letter.

4. One point will be awarded for each correct consonent, 2 points for each correct vowel.

5. Only six misses are allowed in the game.

6. If you wish to guess the clues, send it to me via Pet Talk personal email. [This is accessible via 'PM' or 'Profile' buttons on any of my posts.] DO NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.

7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.

8. The player who correctly guesses the clues wins the game.

And here is what you win...you get to create the next puzzle. (Should you win the game, and do not care to host the next puzzle, you may pass your puzzle play to the member with the next highest points.)

Ready?

Here are your clues:

"--- ---------- ------- -------- --- ------- -- ---- -------- ---- --." -. -. ------

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

GOOD LUCK!

AmberLee
02-26-2002, 07:37 PM
"T", please.

Bunnicula05
02-26-2002, 07:49 PM
Puzzle 116!!!
Here are the rules:

2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before you can go again.

3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to guess a letter.

4. One point will be awarded for each correct consonent, 2 points for each correct vowel.

6. If you wish to guess the clues, send it to me via Pet Talk personal email. [This is accessible via 'PM' or 'Profile' buttons on any of my posts.] DO NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.

7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.

And here is what you win...you get to create the next puzzle. (Should you win the game, and do not care to host the next puzzle, you may pass your puzzle play to the member with the next highest points.)

Ready?

Here are your clues:

"T-- ---------- --t---- -------- --- ------- -- t--t -------- ---- --." -. -. ------

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSUVWXYZ

AmberLee: There were 4 t's for a total of...4 POINTS!

GOOD LUCK!

Fuzzy317
02-26-2002, 08:50 PM
E please :)

AmberLee
02-26-2002, 08:56 PM
"H", please

Karen
02-26-2002, 09:10 PM
A, please!

delidog
02-26-2002, 09:19 PM
"i" please

AmberLee
02-26-2002, 09:22 PM
"N", please

delidog
02-26-2002, 09:24 PM
"o" please

AmberLee
02-26-2002, 09:25 PM
"r", please

(Hi, delidog!!!)

delidog
02-26-2002, 09:30 PM
"u" please hi amber lee!!! great job...heres' to tag teaming!!!!;) :) :D

AmberLee
02-26-2002, 09:32 PM
"s", please! (I'm kind of giddy today, for no good reason... Good luck on the puzzle!)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-26-2002, 09:34 PM
"B", please!!! :) ;)

delidog
02-26-2002, 09:43 PM
"y" please

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2002, 10:58 AM
W, for me, please.

Bunnicula05
02-27-2002, 04:12 PM
Puzzle 116!!!
Here are the rules:

Ready?

Here are your clues:

"The -i--eren-e between -hi--ren an- -u--ies is that -hi--ren -row u-." W. -. -ie--s

CDFGJKLMPQVXZ

Fuzzy317: 11 e's...22 POINTS!

delidog: 6 i's=12 points; 1 o=2 points; 2 u's=4 points; There are no y's in this puzzle=1 miss...18 POINTS!

AmberLee: 4 t's=4 points; 4 h's=4 points; 5 n's=5 points; 3 s's=3 points...16 POINTS!

Karen: 2 a's...4 POINTS!

momoffuzzyfaces: 3 w's...3 POINTS!

*LabLoverKEB*: 1 b...1 POINT!

GOOD LUCK!

AmberLee
02-27-2002, 04:20 PM
"F" as in Fantastic, please ;) :rolleyes:

Bunnicula05
02-27-2002, 04:26 PM
Puzzle 116!!!
Here are the rules:

Ready?

Here are your clues:

"The -ifferen-e between -hi--ren an- -u--ies is that -hi--ren -row u-." W. -. Fie--s

CDGJKLMPQVXZ

Fuzzy317: 11 e's...22 POINTS!

AmberLee: 4 t's=4 points; 4 h's=4 points; 5 n's=5 points; 3 s's=3 points; 3 f's=6 points...22 POINTS!

delidog: 6 i's=12 points; 1 o=2 points; 2 u's=4 points; There are no y's in this puzzle=1 miss...18 POINTS!
Karen: 2 a's...4 POINTS!

momoffuzzyfaces: 3 w's...3 POINTS!

*LabLoverKEB*: 1 b...1 POINT!

GOOD LUCK!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2002, 05:05 PM
D, for me please.

delidog
02-27-2002, 05:50 PM
'c' please

AmberLee
02-27-2002, 06:12 PM
Personal Message sent with my best guess to the solution. If I got it, I will accept hostessing the next puzzle. If not, shucky-darn, I won't.;) :p :rolleyes: :D

delidog
02-27-2002, 06:23 PM
go amber lee!!!! i also sent a guess incase you didn't get...if i get it i will pass the hosting to you!!!! good luck!!!!
the deli dog:) ;)

Bunnicula05
02-27-2002, 08:19 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER!

AmberLee!!!!!!!!!

Good job!

The puzzle was:
"The difference between children and puppies is that children grow up." W. C. Fields

Nice try Fuzzy317, and delidog!

delidog
02-27-2002, 08:30 PM
yeah!!amberlee!!!!!!http://

Fuzzy317
02-27-2002, 08:30 PM
Dang........I said bunnies, should have been puppies. :(

Nice work AmberLee

AmberLee
02-27-2002, 08:34 PM
You know, I thought of bunnies, too, but decided that Fields was more known for his wise cracks about kids and dogs ...

I hope to have Puzzle 117 posted in roughly 24 hours. See you then. Hope you all are interested in playing!

Bunnicula05
02-27-2002, 09:46 PM
Definately!! :D