PDA

View Full Version : Insanely Insane Antics

MariaM
08-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Here, you can post some of your insanely insane stories!

Here it is, 1:00 in the morning and I decided to make Lipton's Sidekicks, Parmesan Pesto.

-I'm not hungry.

-I'm trying to eat healthier, and less

-I'm only making it because it looks so good on the package, even though I know it never turns out like that

Fun! I wish I had someone to share it with. (I'm home alone tonight....! Scarrrry!)

MariaM
08-02-2005, 02:13 AM
Now I have to wait "3-5 minutes" so the sauce will thicken. Funny, on the front of the package, there doesn't appear to be any sauce.

MariaM
08-02-2005, 02:22 AM
I now have infront of me, fully cooked (I sometimes get impatient), yummy pasta! It's a bit spice-y. Like...too many green things. Basil? Parsley? I don't know. It's pretty yummy. :)

The things I sacrifice sleep for...

MariaM
08-02-2005, 02:37 AM
Now I feel sick. I can't, and don't want to eat any more. I had enough. There are way too many of those green spices in there, WAYYYYYYYYY too many. YUCKY.

I think this is the final update on my Parmesan Pesto saga. Hope you enjoyed.

MariaM
08-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Down at 4:30, and now I got up at 8. :) :) :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2005, 09:42 AM
I didn't even know they had a Parmesan Pesto. It sounds great. I love parmesan and I've always wanted to try pesto. I'll check it out at the grocery store. Thanks for the tip.:D

Terry:)

JenBKR
08-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Sounds pretty good, although maybe not at 1:00 in the morning :D You must have been pretty bored! Are you tired today?

MariaM
08-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Heheh I was tired in the morning. Then I was alright. Right now I'm not tired. I tried to have a nap earlier but got interuppted, no exaggerating, about 6 times from the telephone. I still have lots to do tonight and I need to wake up early tomorrow! Oh no, I was planning on getting some sleep tonight. ;)