PDA

View Full Version : *Bark In The Park* ~ Dayton, Ohio Area ~ SATURDAY, Sept 24, 2005

Cinder & Smoke
08-02-2005, 01:50 AM
>> REMINDER <<

Bark In The Park

A Festival for Dogs and the People they own!

Saturday, September 24, 11am - 4pm

at Thomas Cloud Park; Huber Heights, OH 45424.

Free admission. Agility, Obstacle Course.
Contests: Best Costume, Owner/Dog Look-alike, Pet Tricks. Rescue Groups and more!

*** >>> NEW LOCATION!

Thomas Cloud Park
4707 Brandt Pike
Huber Heights Ohio 45424

Web Site:
"Bark In The Park" Announcement (http://www.daytononline.com/Special-Events/Fairs-and-Festivals/30-100-0-99-0-0.html)

There's a *link* to a MAP on that page.
This year's location is a bit NORTH of where it was the last three years.

The K99.1FM Radio web site doesn't seem to be *UP* yet.

Here's some *snappies* from the 2004 Bark in the Park at the
"old" location in Kettering's Delco Park >>>

Bark In The Park - 2004 (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=3443850093)

Who's *Goin* this year??
I know Three Mutts that are *interested*! ;)

RobiLee
08-12-2005, 01:20 PM
I'd like to go. We are on vacation that week and I'm not for sure what we will be doing. If I'm home then I will most likely be there.

Cincy'sMom
08-12-2005, 08:23 PM
We of course have out Dog Days of September up here. If I can get it covered for the day though, I may let the rest of the group handle it, and try to head down.

cyber-sibes
08-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Well, it's not THAT far away...we'll think about it. Hey, Cincy's mom, what's is Toledo's Dog Days of Summer? (Toledo's only an hour away for us)

Cincy'sMom
08-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by cyber-sibes
Well, it's not THAT far away...we'll think about it. Hey, Cincy's mom, what's is Toledo's Dog Days of Summer? (Toledo's only an hour away for us)

Huber Hieghts is on the North side of Dayton, just west of I75 on I-70. It only takes about 1 :45 from Findlay. (my college roommates lived there...drove that way a lot!)

Dog Days of Summer is a big Doh festival at Secor Metro Park. It has little diffrent each of the two years they ahve had it, with last year's being much better. They have booths from rescue groups, service organizations, dog stores (toys, and gifts) and food (human and k9). Last year they also had weiner dog races and an agility course you could run your dog on. I don't know what all is planned ofr this year, but I have to attend an informational meeting about it the 17th of September, so I can tell you more the week of.

anna_66
08-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Not quite sure yet if we'll be attending this year or not, but if we can we'll definately let you know.

Cinder & Smoke
08-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by anna_66

Not quite sure yet if we'll be attending this year or not ...

:eek:

I thought you guys were the "Host Family" for this event!
:confused:

What about Jennifer and her Husky Gang ...
do they know about it yet??
Be sure to tell her it's >>moved<< north to the New Location!

;)

slleipnir
08-31-2005, 11:16 PM
I wanna go.....:o

Cincy'sMom
09-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Don't know what anyone's plans are for next Saturday, but it looksl ike I am stuck in Toledo, making sure the K9MASH booth gets taken care of at the Dog Days here ...not that it is bad, that is a fun time, but if everyone else is going to Dayton, I'd like to be there!

Anyway, for those that Dayton may be too far, or if people have decided against going, we love to have you in Toledo! Here is link to our event Dog Days (http://www.sctoday.com/dogdays/)