PDA

View Full Version : Whooo Our New Pillar, Congrats...

sandragonfly
08-02-2005, 01:02 AM
TERRY/DAISY & DELILAH!!!
:D :D :D *there* you go!

I know you're not up to 1,000 yet but just a few more sweet, supportful & lovely posts to make yourself the pure-pillar!! :)

I've always admired your kindful & warm words in this site, I can bet you that you have amused the every one of us! :)

I sometimes wish you'd post more but how about some celebrapictures of your pets?! :D anyway, thank you for becoming one of us!!

once again...TERRYATULATIONS!!! :D

Oggyflute
08-02-2005, 01:57 AM
Congratulations.:)

vinjashira
08-02-2005, 05:47 AM
hey congratulations :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Thank you so much for starting this thread Gina!! You're such a sweetheart and I love reading everything you post too. Thank you Trev and William as well!! I have just gotten a new camera so maybe we can get some actual pictures posted soon??? What a happy day it is to make Pillar here at my favorite place on earth!! We love you guys!!:D

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)

sirrahbed
08-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Terry I see that 1000 has just been reached!!!:D Congratulations to you!!!

anna_66
08-02-2005, 08:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/Little_Cheerleader.gif

Keep those posts coming!

Ginger's Mom
08-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Yay Terry, Daisy and Delilah. I have always enjoyed reading your posts as well. You bought a new camera? Yay again. Daisy and Delilah pictures to celebrate please.
Congratulations. :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Thank you everyone! We are so happy to be here! Yes Joyce, I actually have bought a new camera. It's only a tester to see if I can really operate a real digital. If I can figure it out I'll buy a real one. Am I pathetic or what? I already have a camera that's pretty good but I can never get my brain to work efficiently enough to use my scanner. When I get some time(rare) I promise to work on it. I am working all the time it seems and I'm just too busy to learn anything. Retirement here I come?? Thanks again to all of my wonderful fellow Pet Talkers. You are the greatest people on earth!!:D

Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

Karen
08-02-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey, congratulations! :) We love every one of those 1000+ posts, and Daisy and Deliliah themselves, too!

PJ's Mom
08-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Congrats! :)

crsvstang
08-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Congrats!!

luvofallhorses
08-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Congrats :) Keep those posts a'coming :)

Ginger's Mom
08-02-2005, 11:34 AM
It's funny I never had a desire for a digital camera until I found Pet Talk. After two months here I HAD to have one. Ah what this website has done for the camera industry. ;)

sandragonfly
08-02-2005, 11:47 AM
sure terry!! you deserve this...definitely.

look! you've got 1000+ now! RECONGRATS!! :)

woohooo, a camera?! (good luck!) hey, how's your daisy & delilah as of today? :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Congrats Terry!! Keep it up!!:D

K9soul
08-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Terry, I still remember how happy I was when you began participating regularly at PT. Seems it was shortly after my girl was DOTD in March. I had always so much enjoyed your posts on DOTD that I was particularly pleased when I saw you posting in other parts of the board too, getting to know you and the famous Daisy and Delilah duo better. Now I can hardly imagine a PT without your loving, heartfelt posts. What would we do without you and the two lovely chihuahua princesses? :) Congratulations on your pillarhood, and I hope you will be around for many, many more to come!

jesse_3
08-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Yay! Congrats!!!!!!! Keep on posting, you have such great puppers:D

Steph and Jes

Anita Cholaine
08-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Congrats!!!!!:):D Keep on posting...and also congrats for your new camera!! Hope we can see Daisy and Delilah's pics soon...:)

Daisy and Delilah
08-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Thanks so much everyone!! We have tears in our eyes reading all these messages. We're deeply honored to be a member here. Daisy and Delilah are doing great today Gina and thanks for asking about them. We will be celebrating with a trip to PetSmart on Friday. We can't wait to start posting lots of pictures like everyone else. My girls are such little sweethearts and I can't wait to share them with all of you. You will all love them even more when you get to know them. Thanks to everyone again and let me say that you all continue to inspire us each day with your heartfelt words. Jessica, you bring tears to our eyes everytime!

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)

Almita
08-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Congrats!!!!

lizbud
08-02-2005, 07:12 PM
CONGRATULATION DAISY & DELILAH

I'm so glad you are posting more often & pleased to have you
as part of Pet Talk.:) It's a pretty neat group of people, don't
you think? :D