PDA

View Full Version : Guess what!!!!!

slleipnir
08-01-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm getting another kitty!! I can't believe dad said yes! (he made me make/sign a contract saying I'll stop asking for pets :o)

I'm so excited! I was in at the HS this morning helping the photographer, and I saw this black and what cat. I hold the cats so the photographer can take their pictures. I was holding him and he kept rubbing against me. The lady said "Aww, he's declawed, poor guy" and I was like..ok...I've been wanting a kitten, but I'm afraid I'll be forced to declaw it, so I just didn't want one...but this guy is already declawed so it's perfect. He's 2 yrs old and pretty big. I have to work tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to get in and make my final choice if he'll fit in or not. I hope he's still there!!! I'm gonna call in the morning to "hold" him. I might even try to get in before work. I won't get to take him home till wed. though :(

I'm so excited!! Eeeeeee! I'll try to get a picture of him to show you. He's a sweetheart :)

With my luck he'll be adopted -sigh-

kuhio98
08-01-2005, 08:35 PM
That's very exciting! Do you know if this boy already has a home and was just wandering?

slleipnir
08-01-2005, 08:42 PM
I think he had a home...I hope, seeig he was declawed. It says "indoor cat only" but that might just be the HS saying it...hmm..I'll have to look tomorrow.

I need name ideas...

I'm thinking I'll go with Nazo (means enigma in japanses)
others:
Kuro - means black

Any suggestions? I like japanese names hehe...

I really want a kitten seeing I'd be introducing it to 2 dogs and a cat....do adult cats get along ok too?? Will a male get along with a female?? He's friendly there, but will he be once he is home??

krazyaboutkatz
08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I sure hope you'll be able to adopt him and that he'll get along with dogs. Please keep us updated.:)

catnapper
08-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Congrats! Don't worry about introductions. I'm sure they'll go along smoothly. You'll hear plenty of hissing and growling, but thats normal. Just keep the two separated for a few days before they meet face to face! :)