PDA

View Full Version : What are they looking at?

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2002, 04:42 PM
Have you ever had your cat look over your shoulder and open their eyes REAL WIDE like they see something sneaking up on you? What are they seeing? (Do I really want to know?):D

Logan
02-26-2002, 05:40 PM
That's a Butter trait for sure, but lately it has meant he has his eye on ROGER!!! :eek:

wolflady
02-26-2002, 05:51 PM
LOL LOL This is definitely my Scooter's BIG trait!!! Marius will stare fixedly on things unseen every now and then...but Scooter is that way permanentley!! LOL LOL
http://www.photogra.com/galleries/35928/curr/6489766_20020225_210420_20020225210420.jpg
What IS he looking at anyway??? LOL LOL

auggie
02-26-2002, 06:44 PM
Oh, yes. And of course I always have to ask: What are you looking at? What do you see? What they're probably thinking is:Made you look, didn't I? :D

Pam
02-26-2002, 07:13 PM
LOL! Karen I love these pictures you are posting of Scooter!! In this one Scooter has the same expression as Trevor when someone knocks at the door, right before he escapes through his cat flap to the basement! :)

My daughter's cat, Gabe, ALWAYS gets that far away look in his eyes like he sees things we don't. When The Sixth Sense was out we used to remark that we hoped he wasn't seeing dead people! :D

Heather Wallace
02-26-2002, 08:00 PM
Yes I can relate to this one.

The worst thing is when your cat is a sleep on your lap (in a deep sleep) and suddenly awakes with a fright and with this fright comes out the claws right into your poor skin.
OUCH!!!:(

Former User
02-27-2002, 01:59 AM
Yeah, we call them "Little men" :D They are so small that human can't see them, but Casper and Kitty see them sometimes everywhere! :rolleyes:

Here's Kitty

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pictures/.jpg

C.C.'s Mom
02-27-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
Yeah, we call them "Little men" :D They are so small that human can't see them, but Casper and Kitty see them sometimes everywhere! :rolleyes:

We call them 'googoolies' :)
And sometimes we call them Mr. Serbent, the previous owner of this house who we say still lives here on the 5th floor (we never go there, it's only storage)

Rudie sees them at night when we're sleeping. Very annoying :rolleyes:

purrley
02-27-2002, 07:00 AM
My Panda Bear sits on the window sill and waits for some strange cat to walk by so she can roar like a lion - and I mean ROAR. The first time this happened it scared me and the rest of the cats to death - she acts like she wants to go right through the window to get at the strange cat. She's also my little window screen destroyer. Panda's constantly in the alert - I always know when something or someone strange is in the vicinity. Guess that comes with growing up as a street kitten.

wolflady
02-27-2002, 11:22 AM
LOL LOL Auggie, so true...so true!!! Maybe it's a game that cats like to play with humans...it's "let's see how long it takes to freak the human parents out by staring..."

Since I have an over active imagination anyway, and especially when I'm home alone...it always makes me nervous when my cats stop and stare...or listen intently to something...because I then start thinking about someone prowling around my house!! Yikes!:eek:

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-27-2002, 08:35 PM
I think that crazy look is there best effort of holding in one of those kitty spazes :rolleyes: !! You know the spazes when our kitties just jump up for no reason and run laps around the walls. :D :) :eek:

AvaJoy
02-27-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Have you ever had your cat look over your shoulder and open their eyes REAL WIDE like they see something sneaking up on you? What are they seeing? (Do I really want to know?):D

Maybe not . . . could be that they are staring at an apparition that has suddenly appeared within your surrounding aura.