PDA

View Full Version : Loving dog...

DJFyrewolf36
08-01-2005, 06:04 PM
I was driving down the road at lunch today and saw a pup in the back of a pickup truck. The dog kind of pawed at the back sliding window and the owner at the stoplight opened the window and gave his dog a loving scratch on the ears and then the dog stuck his head through and licked the guys face :D. It looked soo adorable and I could tell how much the guy loves his dog.

It just made me smile and I thought I'd share. Anyone else have a story about dogs that just made you grin from ear to ear?

jesse_3
08-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Well...I don't personally agree with dogs in the back of trucks (Contrary to my dad's popular belief) That is how Jesse lost her leg. But that is not why I don't agree with it.

Other than that, it is a cute story! One of mine is of Rachel (rizzy)! She was on her scooter with Sally pulling her. They looked so comfortable and close:) I love watching those two together! They play "wrestle" and find me! I love it!

Steph and Jes

Bigyummydog
08-02-2005, 12:50 AM
That is a great story. I'm starting to lose faith in people treating their dogs or their cats for that matter, with any respect at all. Not to put a damper on your story, but, here in Arkansas, so many people treat their pets like.......an old bike a kid has out grown. They are left tied to trees or caged in a tiny pen. And those are the lucky ones. The others are left to out to go where ever, unaltered. I could go on and on...........

Thanks for your story. I has picked up my spirits. I'd like to hear more.