PDA

View Full Version : Getting pictures in signatures

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2002, 04:41 PM
Hi all :)

I have been reading your posts for about 2 weeks now, and have finally found the time to join. I've been trying to figure out how to get pictures of my snots in my signature line, but just can't figure it out. I've seen the avatar thing, I just need to get a picture that small. :eek:

So, here's a look at Tubby (black) and Peanut until I figure out how to get them in my signature.

Tubby is 15 1/2 and is my big boy. He is in the beginning stages of kidney failure. He does good as long as I follow the Vet's orders and give him a 1/4 of a pepcid a day. Otherwise he tends to throw up at least once a day. :p

Peanut is 13 and is the snottiest, cutest little girl around. She is a daddy's little girl, and really misses him when he is out of town (which is quite often).

I've had both of them since they were little, and they really brighten our days. :) :) :cool:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Ok, I wanted that to come through as a picture, not an attachment. Guess this is going to take some practice. :confused:

AmberLee
02-26-2002, 04:49 PM
Tubby and Peanut are adorable!!! Welcome to Pet Talk: I think you'll love as I do. Warning: it's addictive!

Great photo! Keep on posting and you'll pick up the tricks in no time.

Welcome aboard!

wolflady
02-26-2002, 06:01 PM
Hi Tubby & Peanut's mom!! Welcome to Pet talk. Your cats are just gorgeous! Quite the little photogenic furkids there!:D
Do you have some pics up on a website somewhere? That's the first thing you need to be able to post pics here at Pet Talk. I know there are several Pet Talkers (including me) who use the free photogra.com for online photo albums.

Here is a great thread talking about how to post pics!! Hope it helps!! All of us pet talkers just love pictures!!:D

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406&highlight=how+to+post+pictures

Again, Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll love it here, and we want to hear more about your babies!:D :D

auggie
02-26-2002, 06:56 PM
Your kitties are adorable. Tubby looks like Casper, very handsome. Peanut is just a Doll, so cute.:) Love to see more pictures.

Former User
02-27-2002, 02:07 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Tubby & Peanut's Mom!
Your furkids are adorable!!

Gio
02-27-2002, 03:22 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :) :) :) . Your cats are really cute!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-27-2002, 10:06 AM
Thanks everyone, for all the replies and welcomes. As of right now I have plenty of pictures of our kitties, but they are not on a website at all. I guess that will be my next step to show them to the world. ;)

Former User
02-27-2002, 10:11 AM
Yes please, we absolutely LOVE pics here at Pet Talk!! :)

Edwina's Secretary
02-27-2002, 10:44 AM
Welcome to another Chicagoan!