PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out!

jesse_3
08-01-2005, 01:43 PM
I CAN DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! If you are ever in TRF, MN watch out! I am now on the streets! I just got my permit! I am so happy!:D:D:D

Steph and Jes

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-01-2005, 01:46 PM
LOL!!! You sound super-excited!! Congrats and well done!!

jesse_3
08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Oh, I am REALLY excited. I don't think that much can bring me down today!

I ALMOST hit my dads' pick-up driving into our garage:eek: What can I say?-It is a small pathway to fit into for only driving in the country twice!

You can definetly tell my dad is Scandinavik! His hands were moving so much when he was *trying* to instruct me on how to drive! LOL!!!

Steph and Jes

catnapper
08-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Congrats!!!

Its not the people WITH their licenses that scare me... its the ones with their permits! :D My son is 19 and STILL doesn't have his license. He's downright SCARY behind the wheel! :eek:

luvofallhorses
08-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Congrats!!!

Its not the people WITH their licenses that scare me... its the ones with their permits! :D My son is 19 and STILL doesn't have his license. He's downright SCARY behind the wheel! :eek:

I don't have my license either and I am 19 :o I am hoping to get it by next summer so watch out ;)

Congrats :)

manda_moo87
08-01-2005, 02:48 PM
I've never gotten the nerve to get behind the wheel yet... I've been putting it off for the past 2 years but I think I'm going to have to get it soon. Parents are getting a bit annoyed still have to drive me all over.

Good luck! ;)

JenBKR
08-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Congrats! That's really exciting. When I turned 16, getting behind the wheel scared me. It took me a while to actually get my license (I was 17 when I finally did). You'll get better with time and practice.

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Congrats Steph, that is SO excited!! a lot of my friends have been getting their permits/liscenses (sp?) lately, and I feel so left out...I have 7 more months to go! *sniffle*:(;) I bet you're excited though!!:D

king2005
08-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Congrats :)

Here in Ontario there r 3 steps.
G1-16yrs old, need an adult, with restrictions
G2-dirve on ur own with restrictions
G-license

I got my G1 when I was 19. Then I got my G2 when I was 21. I still haven't gotten my G. Its not because I cannot drive, its because I'm too lazy. Before june 23-July 3 2005, I hadn't driven since ooo lets say Oct 2003 & then when I went to see my dad in PEI, he handed me the key & off I went. He said I was driving just like my first time driving with him. PERFECT :D

My first day driving my instructor thought i had lots of practice before. When I told him its my first time behind the wheel, he was litterly shocked :) in 5hrs I was driving smooooth. heheh

My instructor tried to get me to run over a cat :rolleyes: I said r u nuts, no. He giggled & said its only a filthy stray. I said, what? Its has a cute pink collar witha bell & its fur is shinny! He giggled some more. Then he made me do my first parellel parking. I did it flawlessly. So he made me do it over & over & over. He was actually getting mad cause I wasn't screwing up. He said how am I supost to slam on the breaks if ur not messing up! he giggled some more.. He was a GREAT instructor, he was refered to me & I'm so happy for that :)

Just keep driving about, the more u practice, the better u get :)

jesse_3
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
luvofallhorses, WOW!!! How can you stand not being able to drive LOL!!! I am s o happy and it is so much fun! No worries, just make sure that your parents aren't instructing....THEY FREAK OUT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-okay, so maybe I deserve it ONCE in a while:rolleyes:

Its not the people WITH their licenses that scare me... its the ones with their permits! My son is 19 and STILL doesn't have his license. He's downright SCARY behind the wheel!
LOL!!!! Yah, watch out! As I've all ready drivin/jumped my snowmobile off a culvert (9 ft need I mind you):o what can I do with a car I wonder:eek::cool:

JenBRK, wow, I think that I'll get nervous with the BTW instructor too...I will probably be, oh, about 1,000,000 yrs. old before I get my license!

Buddy Blaze Lover, that sucks! 7 months:eek: It will go by quickly;) I bet that you'll do just fine!:D

My instructor tried to get me to run over a cat
Yah know, I would stop the car and tell them to get out:rolleyes: I would over-react just a little bit....

Thanks for the congrats everyone!-Steph and Jes

lol, my posts have been long lately, sorry!

rizzy
08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Congradulations Stepy! lol:D I am so excited for you, so thats why I couldnt get a hold of you:rolleyes::D

sandragonfly
08-02-2005, 01:29 AM
okay! I'll watch out!! :o ...*woosh by!* :eek: :eek: was that you?! *stephanie waving out the window* :D ...:o

well well girl, congrats!!
I got mine many years ago (only am 21 now) and I know how (will) you love it! as of today, I still get exicited driving all the time! :p

be a goood girl and don't scare out your dear pets whenever you take them! ;) hugs for you!!

gina & the whole happy Co.

oh, what's TRF? :)

MariaM
08-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Well, I can drive a quad, and kind of drive a tractor. Soon my brother is teaching me to drive a truck. Yay! I can hardly wait!

I have to wait to take Driver's Ed at school next year, until the second semester. Hopefully I will be really good by then!

anna_66
08-02-2005, 08:29 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/28.gif
Glad you got your license!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-02-2005, 09:51 AM
well done - took me forever to pass my driving test (4 attempts!!! but don't tell anyone ;) )

crsvstang
08-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Congrats!

PJ's Mom
08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm in Texas. You're in Minnesota. I think I'm safe. :D

Congrats! :)

luvofallhorses
08-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by jesse_3
luvofallhorses, WOW!!! How can you stand not being able to drive LOL!!! I am s o happy and it is so much fun! No worries, just make sure that your parents aren't instructing....THEY FREAK OUT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-okay, so maybe I deserve it ONCE in a while:rolleyes:

because my mom doesn't think I can do it :rolleyes: so much for a mom huh? ;)

jesse_3
08-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Congradulations Stepy! lol I am so excited for you, so thats why I couldnt get a hold of you
Thanks reaky!!!!!:p! lol!! Everyone, this is a family joke, in case your lost with the names:rolleyes:
Yup, that is why you couldn't get ahold of me, my phone was weird??

Thanks Gina! So you did catch me waving;) I will ALWAYS be excited about driving too! It is sooo much fun! I think that Jesse is a little nervous about driving with my...LOL!
TRF is Thief River Falls, that where I live, lol!;)

Well, I can drive a quad, and kind of drive a tractor. Soon my brother is teaching me to drive a truck. Yay! I can hardly wait!
Congrats to you! I hope youi have LOTS of fun!:D

LOL! Brody's Mum, don't worry, I won't tell no one;)

PJ's Mom, I dunno, you'd better watch out;) I can drive pretty fast!!!!!!!

luvofallhorses, yup, moms seem to be the worse, no offense to anyone here:p:D My mom is soooo funny! I just laugh at her and keep going;)

Thanks everyone once again!:D-Steph and Jes

Anita Cholaine
08-02-2005, 03:31 PM
CONGRATS!!! You must be so excited.... I still have some years to be able to take my license, but I think I wont do it... It would be so scary for me...and it could be dangerous to find me on the road...:p