PDA

View Full Version : Denver

Den Anne Pen
08-01-2005, 12:43 PM
This is Denver, our pure blood Basenji. He was 2 years old and didn't have to die if not for the vet's undevoted attention.

Reading the vets notes makes me physically ill.

He was diagnosed with gas on july 4, 2005. The vet even belittled us for taking him in for an emergeny visit on a holiday saying it could have waited until regular bussiness hours.

Two weeks later, after several more visits including an overnight stay at the hospital, he passed on from a digestive bowel disease.

I sudder to think of the pain he was really in.

H was a good boy who deserved better. We try and focus on the good times, But its not easy.

we miss him.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/Suokem/denver.jpg

lizbud
08-01-2005, 01:02 PM
I am so sorry for the terrible loss of Denver.:( He was a very
beautiful looking dog.

pipersmom
08-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I am so very sorry. Denver was so handsome and I love the Basenji breed.

Denver, run free and pain-free at the Bridge sweetie, until your that special day when you will see your beloved humans again.

Ginger's Mom
08-01-2005, 03:39 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy, Denver. He was a very handsome, obviously well cared for little boy, and he is pain free again. RIP Denver.

Buddy Blaze Lover
08-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Oh, that was such a sad story!:( I am so sorry about the loss of Denver, that must have been so hard!! He was such a handsome basenji too...one of the best looking I've ever seen! RIP dear boy!!:(

KYS
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I am sorry to hear about Denver.
RIP sweetie pie.

jesse_3
08-02-2005, 01:02 AM
That is a terrible story! I really hope that those vets learned a lesseon.

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I now what you are feeling, I think we all do. You are not alone. Denvor is running free and happy up on the RB. He can have no harm come to him now. He is watching you and is protecting you.

R.I.P. Denver

Steph and Jes

luvofallhorses
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss :( (((hugs))) he was beautiful!

Almita
08-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh i'm so sorry for your loss he was a beautiful dog.

chocolatepuppy
08-03-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm so sorry about Denver. :( May he Rest in Peace.

Den Anne Pen
08-03-2005, 10:04 PM
I wanted to thank you all for your condolances it's still pretty hard to look or talk about him i have owned alot of animals in my life time but he had a way of getting into your heart like no other animal i've ever had it's defantly true that you don't know how much you love someone till there gone from now on i'll never take my babies for granted and i'll make sure before i go to bed at night that they know how much i love them i think once he' s back home with us i will feel atlittle better then comes the RAGE and that will not stop till i get an apolige from the vet for killing my baby boy and they try to make up for what they've done. then i will rest knowing that i atleast got some justice for him and maybe opened there eyes and he helped save another animal and another mom,dad +sister all this pain

thank you all again
denver,cheyanne+aspen's mom

RobiLee
08-06-2005, 08:56 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Denver. Such a lovely boy. Rest In Peace, Denver.

Den Anne Pen
08-14-2005, 12:29 AM
well i got my baby boy back today we had him creamated a angelview pet cemerty middleboro mass. they where so great they put alot of attention on the small details and i have to say i feel better having him back with us maybe i can finally sleep back in my bed now knowing he is here with us and not in pain

thank you all for resonding w/ your condolences it's nice to here other people are as close to there pets as i am

ps i did file in small claims court also so hopefully they'll be some justice soon

Addie
08-14-2005, 03:08 PM
awww...i am sooo sorry...I used to have a Badinji, a basenji dingo mix that i got in Africa...he died of POison...they are such sweet dogs...

Karen
08-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Rest in peace, sweet Denver.

You might also file a complaint with the Better Business Buraeu, just so others will be warned about this vet.

Den Anne Pen
08-17-2005, 03:55 PM
we did check that out but they don't take complains on vets we are looking into other opions though like i said before i will not rest until i get justice for him

anna_66
08-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Let me tell you how sorry I am to hear about your sweet Denver &
how bad I feel that your vet was so neglectful:(
He was a very beautiful boy and I'm sure your going to miss him terribly.
I hope you get some justice.

ramanth
08-19-2005, 09:10 AM
So sorry for your loss. :(

Den Anne Pen
08-22-2005, 07:34 AM
I have gotten another Basenji and he is great and helps to confort alittle the things he does reminds me of my little man and i know he's showing us he's still with us :)

Den Anne Pen
09-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I gave a court date finnally Oct.3rd we'll see if the vet shows up :mad:

Den Anne Pen
09-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Momma and Cheyanne MISS YOU SO MUCH and just alittle longer till i get Justice for you little man!!!

just me
09-24-2005, 08:06 AM
This is so sad to read about.
Im so sorry for Denver, and your family.
There really are no words.
Please keep us posted as to what happens.
RIP Denver.

Den Anne Pen
10-16-2005, 04:36 AM
One more day to get my little man some justice. And for them to have to remember all over again like i do everyday. :(

Momma's gonna kick some vet and lawyers butt tommorow little man. :mad:

ramanth
10-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Good luck in court!

sammy101
10-18-2005, 07:24 PM
omg i'm so sorry for your loss :( RIP Denver.my deepest sympathy for you,your furkids and your family.
good luck in court tomorrow.

puggywuggles41893
10-19-2005, 09:35 AM
This happened to me too with my three year old cairn terrier except it was when the vet was giving her a shot to do a minor procedure. The shot that he gave her was contaminated and she passed away. :( I saw that you won! That must have felt great!

Den Anne Pen
10-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Well
Little man you won :D :D Now you can help other doggies get better before they go to RB like you did

Please help momma with your brother have a talk with him when he's sleeping :D :D
I love you and miss you you'll always be in my heart lil man :D