PDA

View Full Version : Some People

GoldenLuv
07-31-2005, 11:57 AM
Me and Hubby went and took gracie and Savannah for a walk around the block this morning and when we were going to turn a corner this yellow lab busted through the gate where it lived and came over to savannah and gracie sniffed gracie and almost attacked savannah and she was not gonna back down she was protecting us.. then after yelling at the dog the owner finally came in got him and put him back in the pen.. I said you know my dog could of snap your dog but all she did was growl at her.. I said you need to have a better lock on that fence.. I said and if my dog would of snap the harness and went after your dog it would of been your fault cause you did not have a good lock on the fence... and all his arse could say was i am sry.. what a load of dog poop

luvofallhorses
07-31-2005, 12:23 PM
:eek: Some people need to learn how to control their dogs! I am glad nobody got hurt! Hugs and kisses to Savannah and all your other beautiful babies! :)

finn's mom
07-31-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm glad your dogs are all right, that kind of stuff is always scary. The owner retrieved his dog, didn't talk ugly to you, threaten you or resort to name calling, and, even apologized. I think you did a lot better than a lot of folks! So glad everyone's ok! :)

jesse_3
07-31-2005, 03:31 PM
He has gotta learn how to keep that dog locked up properly! I'm glad that no one got hurt though...

Steph and Jes

MariaM
07-31-2005, 03:35 PM
Maybe he didn't know the dog could get out? I know you are probably angry, but try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course, there's a possibility the dog could have gotten out various times and he didn't care, but perhaps it hadn't. I know that, while I would be angry, it wouldn't bother me near as much if a dog got out of the fence, than if a dog was just wondering around town.

GoldenLuv
07-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Maybe he didn't know the dog could get out? I know you are probably angry, but try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course, there's a possibility the dog could have gotten out various times and he didn't care, but perhaps it hadn't. I know that, while I would be angry, it wouldn't bother me near as much if a dog got out of the fence, than if a dog was just wondering around town. the dog has gotton out b4 and he was right out side when the dog pop the fence door open so i am not gonna give him the benefit of the doubt...

This guy has had AC called on him several times about this dog