PDA

View Full Version : A Year Ago Today!

Pam
02-26-2002, 06:28 AM
It was just one year ago today that Bella came to be mine! :) My daughter and I rode down to the breeders just to look!!!! LOL!!! I have been looking at some of her puppy pictures and I wonder where the time went! I do know that she has blessed this household with her sweet (as well as naughty) ways and can't even remember what life was like without her!

Former User
02-26-2002, 06:51 AM
Wow, a year already? I bet it feels like only yesterday you just went to look, LOL. I'm sure you're very happy to have her, and she's one lucky dog! The pictures I've seen from her are gorgeous! She's very adorable!

Pam
02-26-2002, 06:53 AM
This was my little girl on 2/26/01, one year ago today. :)

Former User
02-26-2002, 06:55 AM
OMG what a cutie!!!! See, I told she's adorable!!!

Pam
02-26-2002, 07:08 AM
C&K thank you so much! She was only 5 lbs. in that picture and weighs in now at about 35 lbs. (actually on the small side for a standard poodle) but that's fine because she likes to curl up in my lap just like she did back then! :D

Logan
02-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Can't believe a year has flown by like this, Pam!!! Bella is one of the best "Nawtee Dawgs" there is!!! And a beauty too!! :D

Happy Anniversary, Bella!!!! :) :)

Gio
02-26-2002, 07:58 AM
Doesn't time fly!
Happy Anniversary to both of you. :) And I do agree with the others, Bella is a real cutie

zippy-kat
02-26-2002, 08:12 AM
awwwww....

Happy Anniversary to yooooouuuu....
Happy Anniversary to yooooouuuu...

aly
02-26-2002, 10:17 AM
Happy Anniversary!! We've both had our beautiful poodles for a year now! :D

I love hearing about Bella. She's such a precious girl. Congrats on picking the perfect pup.

wolflady
02-26-2002, 12:03 PM
OMG!!! I can't believe it's already been a year!! (Have I been on Pet Talk that long???!! LOL LOL) What a beautiful lady she and and how blessed you are to have such a wonderful fur-family! Give them all hugs for me!! Happy 1 year anniversary Pam and Bella!!!

sammi
02-26-2002, 01:48 PM
A day to celebrate! I remember you writing about the day you got her - boy time goes by fast.

jackiesdaisy1935
02-26-2002, 04:03 PM
Pam, Bella was such a cute pup and now she is a beautiful young lady. The time does go by quickly, they grow up before we know it. I loved the Nawtee dawg stories that you tell about her. Daisy says Hi to her fellow nawtee dawg and Congratulations.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
02-26-2002, 04:22 PM
Hi dear friend Pam!! Well, we've seen your darling, beautiful baby grow from just a tiny handful of billowy, white, fluff into the most stunning and lovely young lady! And what I adore most about the beautiful Bella, is that she is so self-assured, so confident in "who she is," that she doesn't let her stunning good looks, or a recent groom, get in the way of a good roll in the mud!!:D:D:D My (and Star's!!) kind of girl!! Congratulations to our beloved Bella and her loving Mom Pam!!!!

Pam
02-26-2002, 05:21 PM
You are all sweet and Sandra you just made me laugh big time!! :D :D One of these days maybe I can get a shot of Bella at her muddy worst, that is if I can focus the camera while I am hyperventilating! LOL!

Heather Wallace
02-26-2002, 08:21 PM
Happy anniversary to you and your family, Pam.

Bella is lovely!:)

AdoreMyDogs
02-27-2002, 06:41 AM
Oh the happiest of happy reunions, Pam :) That Bella is one lucky girl, but you are also one lucky lady because Bella is a true gem. She is by far my favorite standard poodle in the whole wide world :)

I remember how you were longing for a dog, and I remember how excited you were when you finally picked her up. And the name that you and your hubby chose, it was so perfect. I truly have enjoyed seeing the transistion from you being dogless to you bringing home the most adorable bundle of baby I have ever seen, to the most lovely supermodel standard ever :)

purrley
02-27-2002, 07:12 AM
That's so super Pam - what a lucky, lucky little poodle to have such a loving Mom - she looks so happy and she must keep you really happy too;)