PDA

View Full Version : Do you and your dog have a song?

manda99
07-31-2005, 05:01 AM
You know, like you and your mate might?

I always sing "You Are My Sunshine" to Smokey and I think he secretly loves it.

Although when I sing other silly songs to him he sometimes looks at me like I'm a nut.

chocolatepuppy
07-31-2005, 05:40 AM
Lacey...Brown eyed girl, Van Morrison
Mandy...It's alright to be a red neck, Alan Jackson
That's just their favorite songs, I make up all kinds of songs to sing to them, poor dogs! :p

elizabethann
07-31-2005, 09:07 AM
I sing Fenway "You Are My Sunshine" too!

:D

BrittanyLexie
07-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Well I am about in love with Ryan Cabrera... so when im gone I leave his Cd playing for Lexie to listen to. She'll be whining her little head off and then i'll start his cd and youll hear her stop after about a minute of it playing.. I guess she likes him too

bckrazy
07-31-2005, 02:12 PM
:) we always sing the "Oh Mickey, youre so fine" song to Gonzo... except its "Oh Gonzo, youre so fine" and he looves it! ~_~ he barks and spins around.

My friends Border Collie recognizes any form of the Hustle... she starts barking and running around even when you hum it. its frickin adorable.

Jamieejo85
07-31-2005, 02:13 PM
LOL not all parts of the song apply, but I sing We Belong Together by Mariah Carey to both my dogs. Also a song in spanish called Ay Papacito, Chico goes nuts cuz I play it on the radio while I sing it and dance around and he starts jumping around, I think he is trying to dance lol;) :)

jesse_3
07-31-2005, 02:33 PM
Jesse likes any song I sing! She gives me the look, you suck at singing and you are weird, but, I gotta love you anyways!

Once in a while, she will start to "half" jump and have a HUGE smile on her face!

Steph and Jes

LoudLou
07-31-2005, 03:31 PM
When LOUD Louie was a puppy we sang him Winnie-The-Pooh...:o

Louie the dog
Louie the dog
Chubby little puppy all stuffed with fluff
He's Louie the dog
Louie the dog
Willy nilly silly young pup!

luvofallhorses
07-31-2005, 03:41 PM
"Hey Mickey" don't know who it's by :o but I always say to my dogs

"Hey Buster you're so fine, you're so fine! Hey Buster!" :o :rolleyes: :p ditto with my other dogs :rolleyes: :p :o poor dogs, I sometimes make up my own songs, too!