PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all (compliment swap participants)

finn's mom
07-30-2005, 11:17 PM
After receiving the sweetest, most thought out compliments in my pm inbox today, I feel really awful for not putting more into mine. To everyone, I really thank you all for the undeserving, sweet things you said to me and Finn (well, undeserving on my part, anyway, as everything said about Finn is true! :) ). I read them all out loud to him. I can't believe the caring, flattering things you all said. My compliments were genuine, too, but, I'm afraid I didn't put as much effort into it as you all seemingly did. I hope everyone understands that it's just because I didn't really know what to say, and, I am trying still very hard to get my new job going.....It's no excuse for taking so long to get the list in, and, for not really writing out things like you all did. I had no idea what to expect, and, I was totally floored by what I received. You are all so sweet and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so open with your thoughts of my dog and me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.