PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Everybody!

Lexi_Lover
07-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Who sent me those wonderful things in the Compliment Swap! :) I REALLY appreciate it! My day has literally been rough. I don't wanna take it anymore. It brought a smile to my face, for everything that everybody said. I know thats what the CS is for. But it REALLY made my day. I just wish I could thank everybody personally, but hradly anybody put their names! :(

BUT THANK YOU EVERYBODY! :) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

-Paula

beeniesmom
07-30-2005, 10:18 PM
I want to take advantage of this thread to thank everyone too for all the compliments to me and Beenie!
I'd love to thank you personally but few had posted thier name.
:)

luvofallhorses
07-30-2005, 10:24 PM
You're welcome, Paula! Even though my stupid computer crashed and I forgot which one was mine :rolleyes: and I forgot to sign my name as well :o Thank you everyone, too! I literally had tears in my eyes reading the compliments, it sure made my night! :D and Paula, I'm sorry you had a bad day (((hugs))) like they say "The sun will shine tomorrow" :) Keep your chin up, girl! :)

edit: If you need to talk, Paula, you know I'm here for you!

finn's mom
07-30-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh, wow! I didn't see this thread or I would have just posted my thoughts in here. But, thank you everybody for putting so much into my compliments. It was a wonderful thing to come home to.

CagneyDog
07-30-2005, 11:29 PM
I'd also like to thank everyone :)

It was a little dissapointing to see one person just put a one word reply..I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean [trying to be sarcastic?], but whatever.

Thank you all! It made my day!

finn's mom
07-31-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by CagneyDog
It was a little dissapointing to see one person just put a one word reply..I'm not sure what that was supposed to mean [trying to be sarcastic?], but whatever.

Well, that was probably me. That's why I apologized already a few times. I didn't know what to expect with the swap, I had no idea people would write out long compliments. I can assure you and anyone else who thought one word was meant to be sarcastic, that it wasn't. I will be the first to admit I had too much on my plate to be participating, and, again, I am sorry to everyone for holding the whole thing up and for not doing a very good job. I didn't know what it was going to be like, and, I can assure everyone that I won't participate again. As much as I enjoyed getting the compliments, and, reading everyone's posts over the last six months, I don't think I'm cut out for participating. Again, I'm sorry if the compliments I gave didn't come across as genuine. They all were, even if they were summarized. I got a one word reply, too, amongst a lot of really lengthy ones. I didn't take the one word reply sarcastically or negatively, I just took it to mean that the person didn't know me well enough to say a lot. I can't apologize enough if I offended anyone else. It wasn't meant to be offensive.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-31-2005, 01:07 AM
I would also like to thank everyone! It was a good turn out! The comliments made my day. :) Good job, everyone!